poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by minathomas88 View Post
    Common don't be silly now what are the odds both nadal and djokovic lose in the qf. If joker won yesterday then this could nadal losing could be a slight possibility
    That's why I was so bummed about Djoker losing. Lightning usually doesn't strike twice. Plus, Nadal will have extra motivation knowing the ending just got a lot easier. I bet on Stan to beat Djoker at the US open and every match after that and lost money. And just when I gave up on him, he came through. Aughhh!

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well, boys, we had our chances. I still contend that Nadal is off his game (mentally, physically) but these fuckin guys are so mentally weak they can't take advantage. He could very well win the tournament by playing and winning ten more tiebreaks and then come to find out he had a serious injury and/or other on-court issues. Unfortunately, the only guy that could expose him (Djoker) is gone, so I won't be fading him against all the mental midgets that are left (including Fed, whom I consider a mental midget when it comes to playing Nadal).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Quote Originally Posted by minathomas88 View Post
    If joker won yesterday then this could nadal losing could be a slight possibility
    The events are independent, one thing does not influence the other.

First 12