ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bhambri (+1.5 sets) whilst Pospisil dusts off his rust

Pospisil was playing challenger level tennis this time last year before his meteoric rise in the rankings, reaching massters semifinals and so on... Whilst I believe he is much more developed and mature now as a player, I equally believe having not tennis action for a near-on 5 weeks on tour will mean he inviteably cannot possibly be anywhere near the standard he was showing towards the end of last season.

Bhambri has had the perk of playing 3 matches already on these courts and being used to (Or adapt) to a surface is more important than many may imagine. He'll have an indian wealth of support and so it should be a good contest. Competitive atleast.

Bhambri finished the season doing very well in challengers and winning one, beating Bradley Klhan in 3 tight sets.

He's clutch at anything and also posseses a big serve and big weapons. One two punch combinations and can defend aggressively when on the backfoot.

Pos won't be bombing aces down immediately me don't thinks and Bhambri probably will be.

Bambi to get a set @1.84
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-03-14 at 04:08 AM.

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roger Vaseline has an injury and is coming up against a very savy customer who's sky high on confidence today. Sela works all sorts of angles with his shots and Vasleine will be troubled by his industry.

Sela's a very consistent player in rallies and I think Vaseline will struggle to hit through him with any success, espcially when he's not fully fit.

Sela ML @2.38 (5 units)