matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    You know if the court was any faster it would of been closer to 62 61 Ferrer. Could not believe some of the shots Nadal got back that would of been easy winners on a usual indoor court.

Good job man I apologize for saying this had no chance. Nadal played like shit to. I do believe joker takes this. This win will only help the odds against joker

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

nice call, had him +635 for a little, good line at heritage

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the more surprising results of the year to me. Nice pick.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    I think Joker takes it in straights
    I think so too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

One of biggest upsets of the year involving top player

Joker wins easy

Joker should be number 1 if he wins this week and tour finals..in reality

Joker is best player in world

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, you're a genius. Congrats on the cash.

I did not bet a side on this match, but I am willing to admit I was way off on this one. I don't know how Ferrer could put all the past matches against Rafa out of his mind (especially the one he blew on clay earlier this year; was up a set and a break before falling apart in that one), but the beatdown he dished out today came from a man who not only believed but KNEW he would slap Rafa around that court.

I'm a fukking moronic loser who needs the number to Ferrer's therapist so I can become a winner like the OP and Dah-veed.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    OP, you're a genius. Congrats on the cash.

I did not bet a side on this match, but I am willing to admit I was way off on this one. I don't know how Ferrer could put all the past matches against Rafa out of his mind (especially the one he blew on clay earlier this year; was up a set and a break before falling apart in that one), but the beatdown he dished out today came from a man who not only believed but KNEW he would slap Rafa around that court.

I'm a fukking moronic loser who needs the number to Ferrer's therapist so I can become a winner like the OP and Dah-veed.

I'm a lucky ducky this week. Hit a 5 man parlay earlier in the week that netted me 3+ units. So I was like maybe I can get lucky again and I did. I hope I would never make this type of play more than once or twice a year. I'm just pissed that the season is almost over because I've been super hot/lucky.

First 12