thebatmang
    thebatmang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gift to SBR$Moscow$Rybarikova def Halep +600

FEELING GOOD cuz i just withdrew 400 units and my initial deposit. I'm throwing some of the scraps on Rybarikova because the odds are WRONG.

I know you virgins don't get any action so here it is. If your rent and food is paid for this week go for it. She's waiting for you

thebatmang

She's feeling a bit sick too so if she's getting owned she can retire legitimately. Insurance anyone?

thebatmang

See what you guys fail to realize is that tennis is 65% mental. In Haleps mind she still got large breasts. Large breasts = dead weight on a tennis court and so therefore as the match progresses her endurance will fail her.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by thebatmang View Post
    See what you guys fail to realize is that tennis is 65% mental. In Haleps mind she still got large breasts. Large breasts = dead weight on a tennis court and so therefore as the match progresses her endurance will fail her.
    Dude, what you fail to realize is that for some time already Halep dumped the mental milk too.
    More she happens to make the other girls she's playing feel like they have her past weight right on their lungs.

thebatmang

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    Dude, what you fail to realize is that for some time already Halep dumped the mental milk too.
    More she happens to make the other girls she's playing feel like they have her past weight right on their lungs.
    What you fail to realize triple n is... nvm. lold at mental milk.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another failed gift. Hooray.