Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

150 Points Reward..If you can help me with my question!

I'm not very hopeful about this but wanted to ask anyway..

Guys, I need a livescore site for tennis which shows injury breaks, if it can beep when a player takes injury break, that's even better. The only solution I found so far is to open multi tabs in b365 and stay glued to screen. Would be nice if there's a livescore service beeps/gives alert in injury breaks.

Thanks in advance!

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I'm not very hopeful about this but wanted to ask anyway..

Guys, I need a livescore site for tennis which shows injury breaks, if it can beep when a player takes injury break, that's even better. The only solution I found so far is to open multi tabs in b365 and stay glued to screen. Would be nice if there's a livescore service beeps/gives alert in injury breaks.

Thanks in advance!
    I do not think anything is possible - your system with Bet365 is probably your best option. That would be ideal for most tennis capppers, but I don't think there is a real market for it. Realistically, I don't think anything will be available either. Sorry. Its just one of those things you need to watch the matches and keep an eye out for injury breaks. Doesn't warrant points, but its the truth.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

flashscore.com is cool. you can have it make a sound whenever a game is won in tennis and when the match is over. Not sure about injuries

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't think you can find something better than Bet365 ... maybe send them an email and tell them to add a sound to injury breaks

alexus110
    alexus110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Latly I see many injuries breaks and they still win.
    Look at Petkovic the other day,.