tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Halep +120 for a couple hundy

A steady hand versus a wild, inconsistent one. I'm more impressed with Halep's form this entire season and her dismantling of a (given putrid) Wozniacki tonight. Kvitova will pummel some of those weak second serves but I think Halep puts enough balls into play to frustrate the Czech, who is my personal fade ATM machine for the last 5 months. Kvitova can dominate anyone if she's on, but something tells me she won't be. Small to medium stakes.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Tevari, I was thinking of going the other way, only because 1) Woz couldn't hold serve but Kvitova can and 2) Halep can be broken. Kvitova also has to be the fresher of the two. I really think if Woz had gotten to a third set she would have rolled. I have to say, though, that Halep is a lot more motivated than I thought.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with tevari on this one. Petra is one hell of an inconsistent player and well she would need to play as good as she can throughout the entire match whic his quite unlikely. Plus, she can at any time start bursting out UEs and DFs...3 DFs in one game is totally no prob for petra. I know she had a pretty solid run in winston salem but well that will sooner or later end..

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Tevari, I was thinking of going the other way, only because 1) Woz couldn't hold serve but Kvitova can and 2) Halep can be broken. Kvitova also has to be the fresher of the two. I really think if Woz had gotten to a third set she would have rolled. I have to say, though, that Halep is a lot more motivated than I thought.
    How many of Petra's matches have you watched the past three months? If the answer is just one – yesterday's match, I think I understand.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Well, that was even easier than I expected. Feeling good going into the USO.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good call

I took her the last couple of matches too

red hot