reddevil84
    reddevil84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6478

US Open draw

Was going to put my money on Del Potro but what a tough draw for him ... he could have to beat Hass, Djoko, Murray and Nadal to win it all

I am actually surprised he is "only" +1100 (pinny) to win!

If he would be +150 (average) against the big three, you would have already +1500 return! And I would expect him closer to +200 against Djoko (he was +600 at Wimbledon semi).

Dream draw for Nadal, even if Isner in eighteen is not a gift ... but I would not touch him at +200, he has never been a lock at US Open.

Any thought?

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If you want better odds for Del Potro to win, I suggest you bet him on every match he plays. Start with the amount you was going to bet on his tournament win, then bet the amount you won on the next game etc. Guarantee you get better odds.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

My thoughts:

Nadal @ 7; 1/2 EW is now officially a good bet.

reddevil84

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    If you want better odds for Del Potro to win, I suggest you bet him on every match he plays. Start with the amount you was going to bet on his tournament win, then bet the amount you won on the next game etc. Guarantee you get better odds.
    yeah that was exactly my thought, unless there are some early upsets like at Wimbly but this is so improbable with Djoko/Murray, both have been the most regular in GC last 3 years.

Hardcoar

Also, a word of advice:

Consider the actual probability of Po'Mo beating Haas, Djokovic, Murray and Nadal back to back. Just try appreciating the likelihood of each separate win and multiply the four corresponding odds with eachother.

reddevil84

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Also, a word of advice:

Consider the actual probability of Po'Mo beating Haas, Djokovic, Murray and Nadal back to back. Just try appreciating the likelihood of each separate win and multiply the four corresponding odds with eachother.
    That why I am surprised to see him +1100 at Pinny... he should be between +1500 and +2000 with this draw no? especially we are not sure he will be 100% fit

Hardcoar

He has looked a bit like a frozen turd lately. If he is fully fit (which is unlikely in my opinion) he has a 1/20 shot at best with the given draw.