gambler55
    gambler55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Fognini/Stepanek Thoughts?

Thinking about pounding Stepanek in this spot? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm on Fognini and am 0/3 today so bet the farm on stepanek.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Personally I'm liking Pirate @ 2.2, but smart money is on Stepanek @ 1.9 and above.

Looks like a no bet situation but my opinion is there is some value to be had with Pirate @ 2.2.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Stepanek is about to win this thing 6-2, 6-2. Fabio has no interest today...none whatsoever. Look at his serving stats, haha.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fognini is done but I hope he finishes it out. I have bets on Stepenak and more importantly a nickel on the Stepenak -1.5 set line which pays out over a dime.

gambler55

i got a nickel on the ML and a nickel on -1.5 games. Hopefully he can close this out MagicDice

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by gambler55 View Post
    i got a nickel on the ML and a nickel on -1.5 games. Hopefully he can close this out MagicDice
    Me too Gambler ....couldnt pass up those nice odds on the Stepanak set line +220.

gambler55

Wish my book would have had it, I would have been on it with you. I had a feeling this was going to be a lopsided match.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Not sure Ive ever seen an ATP match where a player is unable to hold serve 1 time. And it's not like Fognini is a dud.......very strange what's conspiring.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Demonata giving away two more fade material winners I like. I like Alisa Kleybanova to beat Sofia Arvidson and i like Monica Puig to beat Eugenie Bouchard. I am great fade material right now. So if you take Arvidson and Brouchard you will probably win both.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Disgusting finish is you backed Fabio. He scrapes and claws to get back into the match only to double fault back to back, have a second warning slapped on him for hitting a ball for a point, and a double foot fault at match point.

Sometimes you really have to wonder.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by gambler55 View Post
    I thought Fognini was going to quit right then and there on that unsportsmanlike point he lost. He looked furious. Would have sucked to push on the set line after Step was winning 0-40. Nevertheless, cash that mofo!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Disgusting finish is you backed Fabio. He scrapes and claws to get back into the match only to double fault back to back, have a second warning slapped on him for hitting a ball for a point, and a double foot fault at match point.

Sometimes you really have to wonder.

So that's what it was about. It was that frustration shank he hit after the double fault made it 0-30? I suppose that's unsportsmanlike. Wow. That was some crazy stuff.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA....it wasnt even much either. Ive seen way worse.....and to call that at that stage is just robbery.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Fognini is done but I hope he finishes it out. I have bets on Stepenak and more importantly a nickel on the Stepenak -1.5 set line which pays out over a dime.
    Nice. I hope you share your thoughts on the match before your bet has won – or lost – next time.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

haha seeing this replay on Tennis channel and Fognini just doesn't care.