MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Cibulkova beat Kerber for the fourth straight time today? ...I believe so

I believe the books have the wrong player favored here. I guess if they keep giving Kerber the respect, I'll keep fading her because this is clearly not the Kerber of 2012 imo. Cibulkova owns Kerber mentally with a 3-0 h2h and this plays an important role in this matchup. Kerber has lost confidence in her game and is a mediocre 4-4 in her last 8 matches. She doesn't hit with the same authority and will lose focus very easily. Cibulkova has become a very solid player on this surface and her 7-2 record in the last 9 matches speaks for itself. Beating Radwanska on her own surface and in a finals match is one heck of a feat and coupled with Kerber's struggling play, this line should be Cibulkova -130.

Pounding Cibulkova +110 .......Best of Luck.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 08-06-13 at 11:43 AM.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Yup.

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Kerber will win.

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

looks like a good play as cibulkova just took the second set 6-1 after dropping the first set in a tiebreak.... looks like the third set is hers to lose with kerber not serving very well today

Hardcoar

It was a good play regardless. The bet cashing is simply the icing on the kexx.

Hardcoar

Cibulkova just seems to be mindf*cking Kirby so badly at the moment. Breaking her down...

Hardcoar

oh yes!

Can you feel the f*cking pain being buttraped by a buttpirate!!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

They only thing keeping Kerber in this match is Cibulkova's double faults. Cibulkova is dominating the groundstrokes and running Kerber ragged all over the court.

Hardcoar

Just like that...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Boooooooom......what an incredible win.

Kerber up 4-1 final set and staring down the barrel of a loss, Cibulkova fights hard to take the match away from her. I love this chic's mental strength and never say die attitude. She did the same thing to Radwanska when she was behind.

Cash this mofo !!!!

Ticket Details :
    Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount : 1,500.00 / 1,650.00(USD)
    Accepted : 8/6/2013 0:24AM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : D. Cibulkova
    Time : 8/6/2013 10:05:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +110
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Cibulkova just seems to be mindf*cking Kirby so badly at the moment. Breaking her down...
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    They only thing keeping Kerber in this match is Cibulkova's double faults. Cibulkova is dominating the groundstrokes and running Kerber ragged all over the court.
    Betting neither of us felt very good five minutes after these two posts. @ 1.01.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxngIpxYLdM

00:50

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Betting neither of us felt very good five minutes after these two posts. @ 1.01.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxngIpxYLdM

00:50
    Yep dude, i'm not going to lie. When Kerber was up 4-1 , I thought she was finally going to get her win. Cibby never fails to amaze me. The lil mighty mouse has been so money for me.

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

My goodness.. Cibulkova's matches never seem to be easy wins. What guts though. I thought she was gone at 4-1 as she was spraying quite a few errors. Grats on the good win dice

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Great call MDF

189786131-1 8/6/13 1:07pm Win 8/6/13 1:00pm WTA Tennis 398 Dominika Cibulkova +110* vs Angelique Kerber

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Yep dude, i'm not going to lie. When Kerber was up 4-1 , I thought she was finally going to get her win. Cibby never fails to amaze me. The lil mighty mouse has been so money for me.
    The quality of play during her comeback was really high as well, with Kerbs' shaping up on serve and barely producing errors anymore. The one serious error she did cough up however, was the brick that broke the wall! I did feel throughout (even as she was down, as mentioned) like Bulks' just got to Kerber in those longer rallies ending with her hitting an untouchable winner.

She did fail to amaze me against Ivanovic by the way. I missed out on it but it didn't look good from the stats.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

The quality of play during her comeback was really high as well, with Kerbs' shaping up on serve and barely producing errors anymore. The one serious error she did cough up however, was the brick that broke the wall! I did feel throughout (even as she was down, as mentioned) like Bulks' just got to Kerber in those longer rallies ending with her hitting an untouchable winner.

She did fail to amaze me against Ivanovic by the way. I missed out on it but it didn't look good from the stats.
    I think Cibby would have beaten Ivanovic as well but she was too tired from those 5 straight matches to take the Stanford title. She was dead tired and still took Ivanovic to three sets. Cibby's groundstrokes from someone that size is amazing. She still needs to work on the unforced errors but that comes with the territory of her game .....hit big or go home.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 08-06-13 at 04:10 PM.