Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another doubles for today

So after yesterdays "huge success" () I have another doubles for you! (actually I'm glad I was asleep, cos the win was a real sweat-out)
    Berdych+Llodra vs Klizan+Tipsarevic @1.44
    - well berdych and llodra both quite experienced doublists, solid serves, big guys
    - Klizan had some solid doubles run lately, but I think he will put more focus on his singles now, this match will be played before his singles so I doubt he will want to get exceedingly tired taking in account his yesterdays long three-setter (llodra will have his singles behind him, berdych will play the next day)
    - Again more than anything else, a tipsy fade play. Not mentioning his singles form, but he didn't ever achieve anything spectacular in doubles
    - None of those teams is used to playing each other, but i think this is more of an advantage for berdych+llodra

Seppi+Youzhny vs Levine+Pospisil @2.5

- going here with the local boys, they had solid wimbledon run this year plus home crowd
    - seppi fade play - he was awful yesterday, his serve was a disgrace, did like million double faults and the second serve was really attackable
    - youzhny is in form, but still I think sepp+youzhny shouldn't even be favs here

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Liking Birdie pick. Even at those odds...

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

<3 unbelievable!