Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Done

Yesterday completely unravelled and did me in:
    To top it off, I had Haase, who was up 2-0 in the 3rd set with 2 break points, and loses the set getting broken 3 times, when he only lost serve once in the 1st 2 sets. Yesterday Keys had match points. Stepanek was up 0-40 to force 3rd set tiebreak, and loses 5 straight points. Not sure what to do fellas.

MU [4551] F VERDASCO -170 255 / 150 -255 LOSE
    MU [4549] L MAYER +130 135 / 175 -135 LOSE
    MU [4643] H WATSON +200 100 / 200 -100 LOSE
    MU [4941] C SUAREZ NAVARRO -250 375 / 150 -375 LOSE
    MU [4642] A RISKE +170 148 / 250 -148 LOSE
    MU [4410] R STEPANEK -220 330 / 150 -330 LOSE
    MU [4936] J JANKOVIC -240 660 / 275 -660 LOSE
    MU [4640] M KEYS -220 700 / 318 -700 LOSE

Regul8er
    Wordd

I was so frsutrated, and I chased WAYYYYY over my head with Jankovic and Keys, and that backfired really really badly.
    Honestly, not sure if I'll ever quite recover from this.

Regul8er
    Wordd

The thing is, every match I didnt bet and wanted lost. I really liked Baghdatis at +200, and froze. I really liked Dmitrov vs Querrey at -155, and froze. I really liked Anderson vs Fish at -125, and froze.

I'm fu(ked.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

In the words of the great Jack Connor in kindergarten cop

"You lack discipline"

Take a break pal

Regul8er
    Wordd

I had big time doubts about Jankovic with the fact that she hasnt played much hardcourt and big time doubts about Keys because she chokes whenever I pick her.

I let the juice make my mind think they should win. It's funny, when I follow these matches, I just know bad things will happen. If I'm serving up 40-0, and double fault, it generally leads to a complete collapse of serve. Whenever my player breaks serve, which is rare, they give it back their very next service game. UGGGHHH

Regul8er
    Wordd

Suarez Navarro is a beast whenever I pick against her.....and no lies, if I watched the match not knowing the players or the odds...my guess would have been Razanno -500, Navarro +450. Dead serious

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I had Keys @ 1.62, Verdasco @ 1.7, and Stepanek @ 1.73

Regul8er
    Wordd

I absolutely cannot believe the missed forehand Keys had to win the match.......she had nearly an entire court, and she flat out missed it.
    Then, I knew it over.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the annual regulator is done thread

also have had a lot of bad beats lately, making me very irritable

my plan now is to look for one good bet and get it back. i will sit and wait

try not to get too mad regulator

Regul8er
    Wordd

About $2,500 a day is definately not in my budget. Where all gamblers, and we all get this way from time to time. If not, then you have unreal discipline. Not sure why I do this to myself. Probably taking years off my life.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    About $2,500 a day is definately not in my budget. Where all gamblers, and we all get this way from time to time. If not, then you have unreal discipline. Not sure why I do this to myself. Probably taking years off my life.
    Read this thread Reg & trust me brotha, you are not alone. I do agree that 2,500 is a lot for one day, but those are the days that really really get you to consider money management to the point where you can have those plays for decent amounts that make them entertainable, but not to the point where you have to shoot 600 or 800 on one play if that is not your average bet size. Plays at 200 or 300 can still be very exciting, as gamblers we LOVE that rush & LOVE that excitement of betting money to win money. To me, the only thing wrong you did, was the "chasing". Other than that, you had some decent plays in there, the players you picked just played like pure dog shit kaka. And that happens all the time, you know that. We all do. But one thing you CANNOT do, is beat yourself up too bad. You just can't. Life is too short & to enjoy everyday that God has given us is amazing I understand that the gambling is stressful, but I hope (for your sake) that you can turn the gambling into a "non" stress part of your life. It is possible, trust me.....

The other MAJOR flaw I saw with your bets yesterday, is that you decided to chase with TWO freaking WTA plays. THAT is where I personally think you went really wrong. I had Raonic yesterday as my only play, that sucked. LOTS of people had Step & Verd, so you are definitely not alone there man. But if you add up your 3 WTA bets, that was over 1600 of the 2500 lost!!! You might be able to slip a WTA into a parlay here and there, but to go huge straight up on huge money lines on the "women"??? That is the only thing that got you IMO. I'm not knocking your plays, I'm just saying that taking a woman straight up at -500 or -700 is such a risky play bec we all know the women are such an unsafe bet. If you throw a woman into a parlay & she SUCKS, well maybe you lose only 100 or so. But to go 1,000 to win 200 on ANY woman in the WTA, is such a gamble, a huge gamble....

So, if you look at it that way, that you just got thrown out of wack for just 2 or 3 matches, then maybe you can identify that and make sure it doesn't happen again. I have learned that IF you want to play a WTA match straight up, it is so much better to put the 100 to win 300 or 400 & watch both women double fault & both women blow leads. AT least you would feel SO much better if 100 to win 400 almost cashes..........even if she loses. Shit, half the time the +300 wins man.

All I can say is hang in there, analyze what you did yesterday & don't let yourself do that again. From what I saw, the WTA is what did you in, for sure. I identified that a long time ago, the WTA is the best sport in the world to just flat out take underdogs. All day, everyday. BOL sir!!!

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

tennis is a scam

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks for the encouragment dmoney.
    Can someone figure how much this would have won if I parlayed the opponents together for say $20?
    Maybe 10k?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    tennis is a scam
    Women, maybe. Men, not a chance (for the vast vast majority). Have you ever gone to watch a LIVE ATP event?? Have you ever seen how HARD these guys bust their ass sprinting around the court grunting & hitting the crap out of almost every ball?? IF you have, you would agree that there is NO way that the ATP is a scam. Not even close. These guys are human beings. They are amazing athletes. Watching a live match, you can SEE & FEEL the intensity in the air. And in most cases, BOTH guys are trying to win bigtime! The level of these pros is extraordinary. They are SO fit is is a joke! As a player, of a fairly high level, I understand what it is like out there & how it feels on some of those points that NON tennis players just don't understand the feeling.
    Being a human being comes into play. Just bec Monaco is good on clay, doesn't mean he will be great every time he steps a foot on a clay court anywhere in the world. Sometimes players don't feel well or are not 100% without saying anything. I have seen Monfils hit his calf swinging for a forehand in Houston and he swung and missed the ball completely. I saw what he did & we have ALL done that in a long rally & said to ourselves with a smile on our face "are you fing kidding me! I just hit my calf before the ball, LOL!". Most people thought he got a bad bounce, he didn't.
    These guys on the ATP, the HUGE MAJORITY, are all out to win. And if you go watch live tennis & just actually watch them with your own eyes, you would know immediately that the ATP is nothing of a scam. These are some of the most intense, well conditioned athletes in the WORLD & almost all of them want to win everytime they step foot onto a court. Believe it...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    tennis is a scam

Ask Fixydenko ,Fixsarevic and the other 39 players on the blacklist

ALL BLACK LIST

Monster list - players who are strongly suspected (20)
    Philipp Kohlschreiber, Potito Starace, Andreas Seppi, Fabio Fognini, Janko Tipsarevic, Michael Llodra, Nikolay Davydenko, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Victor Crivoi, Christophe Rochus, Oscar Hernandez, Yevgeny Korolev, Filippo Volandri, Wayne Odesnik, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Francesca Schiavone Sara Errani, Maria Kirilenko, Kateryna Bondarenko

Warning List - players with a lower degree of suspicion (21 pcs)
    Brian Dabul, Eduardo Scwhank, Jeremy Chardy, Simone Bolelli, Lukasz Kubot, Carlos Berlocq, Igor Kunitsyn, Andrei Golubev, Alex Bogomolov, Somdev Devvar-husband, Steve Darcis, Marin Cilic, Flavio Cipolla, Ivo Karlovic, Viktor Troicki, Flavia Pennetta, Roberta Vinci, Virginie Razzano, Romina Oprandi, Dominika Cibulkova, Eleni Daniilidou.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

ALL BLACK LIST

Philipp Kohlschreiber, Potito Starace, Andreas Seppi, Fabio Fognini, Janko Tipsarevic, Michael Llodra, Nikolay Davydenko, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Victor Crivoi, Christophe Rochus, Oscar Hernandez, Yevgeny Korolev, Filippo Volandri, Wayne Odesnik, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Francesca Schiavone Sara Errani, Maria Kirilenko, Kateryna Bondarenko

Brian Dabul, Eduardo Scwhank, Jeremy Chardy, Simone Bolelli, Lukasz Kubot, Carlos Berlocq, Igor Kunitsyn, Andrei Golubev, Alex Bogomolov, Somdev Devvar-husband, Steve Darcis, Marin Cilic, Flavio Cipolla, Ivo Karlovic, Viktor Troicki, Flavia Pennetta, Roberta Vinci, Virginie Razzano, Romina Oprandi, Dominika Cibulkova, Eleni Daniilidou.
    I'm assuming you DON'T play tennis Bet 10

You don't understand man. Most of the players you listed, could be seen as having an off day or a strange scoreline or a missed shot here or there & they are suspected of "throwing matches". I can prob 100% guarantee you that Azarenka is not a match fixer, lol. Or Karlovic. Actually many names on there.

There are a few who are suspected bigtime, like Davy, etc.... but that is why I said "MOST" & I actually think it is almost all of the ATP players, for a shameful few. I didn't comment on the WTA, just the ATP.

Bec you are not a tennis player Bet, you just don't understand the level of physicality involved in playing just 1 tennis match. The decisions that pop up in half a seconds reaction, a slight miss hit that was 0.15 inches off center that caused the ball to miss your spot and go more middle than cross, so the next shot from opponent is able to take control when you prob still should of had the point under wraps. How the feeling of a break point is in a certain set score?? I could go on and on.

It's also interesting that a good number of names you listed are Russian. Hmmmmm..... no surprise there. But most of those players are not throwing matches. Tennis is not a scam, LOL! That is funny that ya'll think that

If you really do think the ATP is a scam, then you have never played any kind of higher level tennis AND you have certainly never ever gone to see a real live ATP event. IF you did, you would understand how human beings make mistakes and how hard these guys are working on the court and how BOTH of them want to win 99.5% of the time. Trust me, you would. I guess until then, never watch live tennis, don't play it and keep saying how it's such a scam Ok. LMAO!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fistula

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

ALL BLACK LIST

Daniel Brands needs added. Most obvious fix was earlier in year, thread about in on here. It was blatantly obvious...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I thought Brands too

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Daniel brands is a match fixer guaranteed.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I'm assuming you DON'T play tennis Bet 10

You don't understand man. Most of the players you listed, could be seen as having an off day or a strange scoreline or a missed shot here or there & they are suspected of "throwing matches". I can prob 100% guarantee you that Azarenka is not a match fixer, lol. Or Karlovic. Actually many names on there.

There are a few who are suspected bigtime, like Davy, etc.... but that is why I said "MOST" & I actually think it is almost all of the ATP players, for a shameful few. I didn't comment on the WTA, just the ATP.

Bec you are not a tennis player Bet, you just don't understand the level of physicality involved in playing just 1 tennis match. The decisions that pop up in half a seconds reaction, a slight miss hit that was 0.15 inches off center that caused the ball to miss your spot and go more middle than cross, so the next shot from opponent is able to take control when you prob still should of had the point under wraps. How the feeling of a break point is in a certain set score?? I could go on and on.

It's also interesting that a good number of names you listed are Russian. Hmmmmm..... no surprise there. But most of those players are not throwing matches. Tennis is not a scam, LOL! That is funny that ya'll think that

If you really do think the ATP is a scam, then you have never played any kind of higher level tennis AND you have certainly never ever gone to see a real live ATP event. IF you did, you would understand how human beings make mistakes and how hard these guys are working on the court and how BOTH of them want to win 99.5% of the time. Trust me, you would. I guess until then, never watch live tennis, don't play it and keep saying how it's such a scam Ok. LMAO!!!
    Actually I can assure you Azarenka and Karlovic both have fixed matches in the past. One in particular can be proven for Azarenka and many, many matches for Karlovic. Azarenka in particular is obviously very surprising, despite being a few years ago.

These people are the absolute scum of the Earth. Stealing money from the sick and the poor (Gus Fring etc).

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Bec you are not a tennis player Bet, you just don't understand the level of physicality involved in playing just 1 tennis match.
    If you really do think the ATP is a scam, then you have never played any kind of higher level tennis AND you have certainly never ever gone to see a real live ATP event. IF you did, you would understand how human beings make mistakes and how hard these guys are working on the court and how BOTH of them want to win 99.5% of the time.
    these are incredibly fallacious and highly irrelevant arguments as to what's being discussed
    just plain silly