Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

WTF Gasquet???

He just royally f*cked me!!! I had him in several different parlays, him being the last of a few of them, and he tanks this match!!! Did anybody watch? Did he not show up? Was he hurt? Wtf happened???

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I am just as pissed. Screwed me way bad. ****** me hard. Had him in all my parlays as filler. More pissed then I can ever be.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it's super hot and he was sweating like a pig. some posters on the chat said he has been sick lately. to me he just looked bad. %47 first serve percentage

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with u Semper..4 parlays & approx 5 hundj down the drain on this -525 pathetic bitch. U suck Gascan u little f'n French midget.
    Points Awarded:

Jerm3462 gave FightinsFan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i should have never taken that motherfukker, i used to fade him and win sometimes, but montanes is not very good and i thought he could handle it

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

He must have been terrible, cuz montanes sucks.

FightinsFan

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    I'm with u Semper..4 parlays & approx 5 hundj down the drain on this -525 pathetic bitch. U suck Gascan u little f'n French midget.
    Thx for the point Jerm at least I got something for my 5 hundj donation to the book compliments of DICK Gascan!! I need pinnacle to pick me up.

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

that is why you never add a play to more than one parlay. You just set yourself up for a huge loss.

FightinsFan

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    that is why you never add a play to more than one parlay. You just set yourself up for a huge loss.
    U r correct. I know this was undisciplined & poor $ management yet I still tied one play into multiple parlays. I broke one of my own basic parameters. Lesson learned the hard way heading forward.