MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pliskova -400 meltdown alert

Sorry I didnt get a chance to post this play. This was a last second hunch bet I took when I saw this line 5 minutes before tip off. I've never seen this chic Majeric play and didnt care. I've seen enough of Pliskova to know she should never be a -400 favorite to anyone. She could be playing a #400 ranked player for all I care, I know Pliskova is proned to major meltdowns if you get her uncoordinated lanky ass to move around a bit.

Still a long way to go and Pliskova will probably come back and win but Majeric winning this first set 7-5 makes it well worth the +330 risk.

Come on Slovania homegirl, pull off the miracle one time for daddy.......

Ticket Details :
    Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount : 300.00 / 990.00(USD)
    Accepted : 7/22/2013 2:20AM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : T. Majeric
    Time : 7/22/2013 1:35:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +330
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Any other plays today?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I only see two people total in the stands watching the match and looks like they're making live bets from their mobile.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Actually make that three people. Two paid customers and a maintenance guy with nothing else better to do.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Oh shit, Pliskova's all frustrated now. Got the racquet thrown. Majera serving for the match up 5-4 second set.......cmon girl , close this mofo out!!!!!

kenz

Congratulations man, you are on fire lateley

Do you have any more plays today?

I have Granollers and Ramos ML

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

OMG .....Majera did it!!! She pulled off the miracle. Can't believe books hung this line.........

alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I was looking at that game too btw but since I don't know much about WTA thought I'll skip, if you posted this earlier was deffinately going to tail needed that second opinion to go ahead Congratz on the win though, nice start of the day

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Congratulations man, you are on fire lateley

Do you have any more plays today?

I have Granollers and Ramos ML
    Not in this opening round. Lines are too steep. A lot of people are on Granollers today but I think Rosol is due to have a good match soon. He's actually decent on clay , made a deep run at Bucherest on clay earlier this year and won 8 straight matches on clay. I think there's better value on Rosol actually. Good luck though.

kenz

Thanks!

Over may be more probable too. Rosol is not the Rosol who played in Boucharest and Davis Cup matches in the beginning of 2013. He reminds of 2012 where he was so impatient a la Almagro losing so many matches instead of his opponent winning it.

Tailing you on your next play, BOL!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholiday View Post
    I was looking at that game too btw but since I don't know much about WTA thought I'll skip, if you posted this earlier was deffinately going to tail needed that second opinion to go ahead Congratz on the win though, nice start of the day
    Sorry man, I would have posted it but I didnt see this til like 5 minutes before tip off. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw Pliskova -400. I did a blind fade on her without knowing anything about Majeric.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

You really need to stop posting tickets after the match starts. It pisses me off. Though, I know you also post many a pick beforehand (ie karlovic yest and countless others), threads like this are 100% unnecessary and strictly attention seeking. At the end if the day, nice hit, stop posting tickets after the match starts.

-tennis forum grouch, Monday 7am

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    You really need to stop posting tickets after the match starts. It pisses me off. Though, I know you also post many a pick beforehand (ie karlovic yest and countless others), threads like this are 100% unnecessary and strictly attention seeking. At the end if the day, nice hit, stop posting tickets after the match starts.

-tennis forum grouch, Monday 7am
    I dont need to stop doing anything and I could care less if it pisses you off. What have I done to you? I provide this forum with countless number of winners and useful insight. You should pay attention to your own thread.

tevari

It makes you look like a tool.

tevari

What contribution does this thread have to the forum besides showing you won a grand on a blind bet? I'm happy for you, but what's the point of posting? Tell me, I'm seriously dying to know.

kenz

He did not post it that much into the game

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    What contribution does this thread have to the forum besides showing you won a grand on a blind bet? I'm happy for you, but what's the point of posting? Tell me, I'm seriously dying to know.

Sorry you lost that big bet on whoever it was you picked in the WTA last week but don't take it out on me man. It just makes you look like even more of a tool.

Haters gonna hate.

tevari

Not a hater. I think you're a good tennis capper & I respect your opinion. JUST STOP POSTING TICKETS AFTER THE FUKKING MATCH STARTS.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

have a cry tevari you pos

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

As much as I like you and your posts MDF, Tevari is absolutely right. Posts like this serve only a single purpose. It involves the words "attention" and "whoring".

Nice winner though. Happy you hit it!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

The field at the ITF tournament in Astana this week is almost as good as the train wreck in Baku. What is the WTA doing?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

The WTA tour's tournament format(s) induces a sharp pain in your balls, similar to that resulting from watching WTA tour matches.
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 07-22-13 at 11:58 AM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Sorry I didnt get a chance to post this play. This was a last second hunch bet I took when I saw this line 5 minutes before tip off. I've never seen this chic Majeric play and didnt care. I've seen enough of Pliskova to know she should never be a -400 favorite to anyone. She could be playing a #400 ranked player for all I care, I know Pliskova is proned to major meltdowns if you get her uncoordinated lanky ass to move around a bit.

Still a long way to go and Pliskova will probably come back and win but Majeric winning this first set 7-5 makes it well worth the +330 risk.

Come on Slovania homegirl, pull off the miracle one time for daddy.......

Ticket Details :
    Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount : 300.00 / 990.00(USD)
    Accepted : 7/22/2013 2:20AM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : T. Majeric
    Time : 7/22/2013 1:35:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +330
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

Im jealous! I hammered boston yesterday over 4.5 runs! And hit PH second set winner! Keep up the good work man