ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Babos vs Halep

Anyone has seen the Hungarian play?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

She punishes second serves, but that's about it. Halep 6-3, 6-2 or worse for the Hungarian.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Babos is playing at home so she might put up a fight, but I do not see her taking a set. I also like Errani to win 2-0 tomorrow, even at -300 odds (same as Halep). I think I will parlay those two.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I am going to skip this up then, Halep @1.10 isn't something attracting me :P

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    I am going to skip this up then, Halep @1.10 isn't something attracting me :P
    Jesus, why would you bother on WTA at this time.....

I just watched a marathon Scheepers match and it won but I feel like a long sleep despite it being a hit (lost 1st set 6-4, won second set 6-0 and barely scraped through the 3rd set toebreaker 7-5)

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Jesus, why would you bother on WTA at this time.....

I just watched a marathon Scheepers match and it won but I feel like a long sleep despite it being a hit (lost 1st set 6-4, won second set 6-0 and barely scraped through the 3rd set toebreaker 7-5)
    it was a small miracle that she won the match ... losing first set 4-6 after being 4-2 and wasteing 3 break points to make it 5-2 ... then she goes 6-0 in the second set and barely wins the third coming back from a break down

Regarding Babos vs Halep match, I think Halep wins this with no problem ... it seems she likes these small tournaments a lot these days ....

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only way she makes money.....