Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Way to go dustin brown!!! Holy crap!!!

= Dustin Brown

CONGRATS to Brown for reaching the THIRD round of Wimbledon!!!! Holy cow!!! That is so awesome, he has deserved it MORE than almost anyone on tour

You can't help but be happy for this guy, he was actually crying after they shook hands. That's a hell of a long ways from traveling in a personal van for 18 months playing Challanger tmetns and living IN your van!!! Congrats again.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 10:18 AM.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jamaican bredren representing good

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yeah, as much as I rag the guy, I really do like him.Maybe because his style is so different and the way he is. I am a true non-conformist myself and I am sure thats why I like him so much.Man he gets over 50,000 grand now for the win. And all those precious points are going to allow him to get hopefully into the top 100!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Jamaican bredren representing good
    He sure as hell is!! I think I speak for a LOT of people that Brown is HUGE fun to watch when that guy is playing good!!! He has such a unique game, so unpredictable!!! I love it. Did you see some of those 100+ mph forehand returns?????? HOLY CRAP, this guy has a TON of talent, I hope he keeps it up!!! I have been pulling for this guy for a long long time. I could not be happier that he is already getting a HUGE paycheck for making it this far in a GRAND SLAM!!!

I tell ya, he NEEDS to get some deals after this tment for endorsements or clothes or something big!! He has a super unique look and style and making it this far might give him some real credibility. I would think SOME one would want to rep this guy big bec he is so unique and identifiable. I think this is a GREAT chance for him to grab something that could really make him some big cash and THIS is the time to do it after his best result EVER in a grand slam.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    He sure as hell is!! I think I speak for a LOT of people that Brown is HUGE fun to watch when that guy is playing good!!! He has such a unique game, so unpredictable!!! I love it. Did you see some of those 100+ mph forehand returns?????? HOLY CRAP, this guy has a TON of talent, I hope he keeps it up!!! I have been pulling for this guy for a long long time. I could not be happier that he is already getting a HUGE paycheck for making it this far in a GRAND SLAM!!!

I tell ya, he NEEDS to get some deals after this tment for endorsements or clothes or something big!! He has a super unique look and style and making it this far might give him some real credibility. I would think SOME one would want to rep this guy big bec he is so unique and identifiable. I think this is a GREAT chance for him to grab something that could really make him some big cash and THIS is the time to do it after his best result EVER in a grand slam.
    That match WAS for a lot of money for him & he freaking grabbed that cash and gave Hewitt the middle finger in the process, LOL!!!! And maybe into the top 100???? That would be so sweet

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Hes great on grass, one of the most entertaining players to watch for sure.. Hope he can do some more damage here!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Circle of life. Hewitt will retire now and hopefully Brown gets some cash. Need some new blood and at least this guy is fun to watch even when he loses.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

If I hear Brad Gilbert say one more time about the getting the ball back after an ace I am flying to London to whip his ass.Just love it when douches who are paid to analyze a match and know players are out done by unemployed dads sitting at home in their underwear..

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

I called this last night

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    I called this last night
    haha beefcake called it before the tourney even started.

Gus Fring

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    haha beefcake called it before the tourney even started.
    Beefcake must be sharp

Dmoneytx

I called this last night
    Great call Gus, I had no idea. What did Brown pay at today??? I had no clue...

Dmoneytx

Beefcake must be sharp
    Beefcake =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 10:19 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

+475

yeah i really appreciate beefcake posting his plays

Gus Fring

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Great call Gus, I had no idea. What did Brown pay at today??? I had no clue...
    Ticket#: 69336234
    Jun 26 06:40 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Jun 26 02:29 AM
    MU
    STRAIGHT BET
    [4167] D BROWN +575
    (D BROWN vrs L HEWITT)

50 / 287

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    If I hear Brad Gilbert say one more time about the getting the ball back after an ace I am flying to London to whip his ass.Just love it when douches who are paid to analyze a match and know players are out done by unemployed dads sitting at home in their underwear..

I had to post this man. LOL!!! I put in "man laughing his ass off" and when I selected this one, it said his name was......
    GURU GILBERT. LMAO!!!

I do agree with you on the commentating comment, over paid morons IMO.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 10:19 AM.

Dmoneytx

Ticket#: 69336234
    Jun 26 06:40 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Jun 26 02:29 AM
    MU
    STRAIGHT BET
    [4167] D BROWN +575
    (D BROWN vrs L HEWITT)

50 / 287
    Face said +475 to around +575 it looks like. Wow, that is a great dog win there, DAMN!!! Congrats to ev1 who had DB! Sweet
    Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.