q9fhns
    q9fhns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Tennis betting rules @Betdaq

Hi guys. My tennis Lay bet was voided @Betdaq. I'm a newbie in sports betting. So I need your help in order to know whether their voiding is not against their tennis betting rules or not.

http://www.betdaq.com/UI/3.54//Common/PopUpWindowPage.aspx?tabId=rulesTab&pageFragmentId

>>Part 3 - BETDAQ Rules - 28. TENNIS

>> 28.2 Should a player fail to compete in an individual match or an event, all wagers involving that player
    will be void. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner; unless, less than one set has been completed in which case all wagers relating to that match will be void.

According to this, tennis betting rules @Betdaq is so-called 1 Set. My bet is Lay 3-0 (set betting) on Martin Klizan v Michael Russell. Russel withdrawed in 4th set. So my Lay bet stands because one set has been completed. And 3-0 is not correct set betting because the match progressed to 4th set.

But Betdaq voided the bet. Is this not against their rules ?
    Last edited by q9fhns; 05-28-13 at 09:35 AM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It sounds like a ML bet would stand. I think that set and game bets would be voided tho?

q9fhns
    q9fhns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Do you think a following rule applies to this case ?

>> 28.3 If the required number of games/ sets to win a match changes in any way then all wagers will be void, except for those on markets which have already been determined.