CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Apologize !!!

Hi Guys , I have just got back from the ban journey that shari gave me for a week

I can say that this ban was not fair just because the other people who insulted me did not get any warnings or bans as I got but at the end I appreciate Shari decision !!!

Bet10H - Sorry man about the thread I made about you , I just did this because you made a thread about me to laugh at my bets , You helped me much when I was new here and gave me many opinions in different matches that saved my bankroll and helped me win many $$ !!! I apologize for you man

Demonata - your laughing at my bets or my record does not mean I should insult you or ur mom , I was just nervous in that day because many people here were against me !!!
    I apologize for you strongly man You did not deserve what I did

Hardcoar - Your situation was amazing man !!! Laugh when they laugh and stay away when they stay away !!! Kids System .. You do not add anything to the forum , just posting everyday +500 : +2000 lost bets !!! I blocked you because you are not useful beside posting lost bets

Brian - You promised to post your $5000 bets but you did not as expected , lol this proves that you do not have money as I said !!! I followed horja1 opinion and I have already blocked you to save my eyes from your bullshit Keep Insulting and I do not care

OhUMad - nice to see you reporting my comments beside not reporting the others bad comments when they laughed at me or insulted me !!! You know what I mean %100

At the end Guys , I apologize and I hope I do not make any problems in this amazing forum in the future , wish you the best luck in French Open

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

this is a nice start. hopefully you can get along with others better in the future

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

My first thought when I saw this thread was:

Oh no – he made another thread out of pity for himself!

My second though, upon reading the thread was:

Gosh – How right was I!

My further thoughs are:

He's clearly not really sorry at all, he obviously still doesn't get why he was banned, and he apparently thinks everything's someone else's fault.

At least he claims to have blocked me. Perhaps now I can continue to enjoy the peace of mind I've so been cherishing for the past week or so...

Then again perhaps it holds an equal share of validity to his "last words"...

In other news, I seem to... "laugh when they laugh and stay away when they stay", I guess...?

It's amazing how much you learn about yourself on the internet!

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

He's really only making this thread because shari told him to apologize to everybody.

Deep down, still the same omar.

Saloon this.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

just a friendly suggestion... dont use so many different colors when you post, its hard to read

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    He's really only making this thread because shari told him to apologize to everybody.

Saloon this.
    Wait... Admin told him to apologize? If that's true (which I hope it isn't), that's pathetic FKing moderating...

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    just a friendly suggestion... dont use so many different colors when you post, its hard to read
    Watch it! We don't take kindly to friendly suggestions around here...

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post

OhUMad - nice to see you reporting my comments beside not reporting the others bad comments when they laughed at me or insulted me !!! You know what I mean %100
    First off I didn't report anyone. I haven't reported anyone. I haven't cared enough yet.

You are referring to the quote below right? It was a joke saying the mods are not dealing with the situation. I was expecting the mods to look after the situation. You were getting out of control. People were also being diks to you. I was saying they're like parents watching their kids fight and not breaking it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    SBR mods:
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You guys need to report this stuff. I don't normally work on the weekends so other staff need to be told when crap like this happens. They usually leave the Tennis Forum alone because there's never usually problems like this. Everyone just talks tennis and does their thing. Omar's gone for a week so hopefully he gets the hint now... if not he can take his Romper Room trash somewhere else because there's no place for it here especially with a Slam coming up.
    Anyways welcome back! Can't we all just get along? (probably not )

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post

Saloon this.
    I placed the thread after I got back from the ban within 2 minutes !!!

It is so bad to see you saying this , If shari told me to apologize , I would Say just sorry and few words then stay away but I mean all the words I posted !!!

I have made this thread yesterday to apologize for all people and saved it to my computer

I really know that I turned the Tennis Section to a big shit while I was insulting all people !!!

I wanna better start because I see all people here my friends
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 05-26-13 at 03:49 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    First off I didn't report anyone. I haven't reported anyone. I haven't cared enough yet.

You are referring to the quote below right? It was a joke saying the mods are not dealing with the situation. I was expecting the mods to look after the situation. You were getting out of control. People were also being diks to you. I was saying they're like parents watching their kids fight and not breaking it up.
    Anyways welcome back! Can't we all just get along? (probably not )
    Thanks ohumad , No problem at all , I just thought you reported me alone !!

Whatever , Iam back and do not hate anyone I forgot everything and wanna better start with all people here

And in the future I will block anyone who will make me lose my account here because I love this place

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    this is a nice start. hopefully you can get along with others better in the future
    I was get along with all here better more than you think but the problems started with Hardcoar and then BrianLaverty , and when I reported them no mod replied to me even !!!

Whatever , I will not take everything personally and will not search for problems

Hardcoar

That's his problem though UMADBRAH!? – he misinterprets, draws unconscientious conclusions, overreacts, and goes all crazy ape ad-hominem including nonsensical arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I placed the thread after I got back from the ban within 2 minutes !!!

It is so bad to see you saying this , If shari told me to apologize , I would Say just sorry and few words then stay away but I mean all the words I posted !!!

I have made this thread yesterday to apologize for all people and saved it to my computer

I really know that I turned the Tennis Section to a big shit while I was insulting all people !!!

I wanna better start because I see all people here my friends
    That sounds... really nice.

Come on everybody: Time to dee-li-vah!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgUtTDg4PXU

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Oh I see many comments for Hardcoar but I do not know what he says lol

Seems he searches for problems again because I blocked him !!!

Do what you want Hardy I do not care

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post