Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone think Hajek can take the match? Any info on Brands? Most favorites have been winning and are winning so far today... Except for Tips.. Doesn't look like he's recovered from his injury fully.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

What does the amount of favorites who have been winning on a particular day have to do with any given unrelated bet?

Edit: Also, I thought the odds were fair...

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

If most favorites are winning, that means that they are motivated for that tournament. That theory obviously didn't matter since Brands threw the match.

Also, Brands closed at -225, he list 6-1, 6-0. Odds were definitely fair.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

While that is true, it has nothing to do with one specific day, and you should look far more at the tournament schedule in combination with individual players than the average amount of favorites winning, in my opinion.

The results tells you absolutely nothing about the value of the odds. It tells you about the outcome in this one particular instance of the match.

I'm not claiming I was right about the odds being fair (I never did, I claimed I thought them to be), but in no way whatsoever does the poor result from a Brands point of view prove me wrong.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

stoopid brands