CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

N.Davydenko X I.Dodig ( ATP Munich )

Hi Guys We have another tournament that will start tomorrow " ATP Munich "

Iam interested in this game only !!!

N.Davydenko @1.40 X I.Dodig

They have never played on Clay but Davy plays like a machine on Clay this year and never stop or gave up at any ball , Dodig did many UE in his last matches on Clay !!!

Davydenko plays well on Clay this year but he had very bad luck in last 2 tournaments facing Tsonga in Monte-Carlo ( 7-6 , 6-2 ) and Berdych ( 6-3 , 5-7 , 4-6 ) in Barcelona

He played good tennis against Berdych and take a set from him 6-3 and was up in the 2nd set 5-4 but he lost 7-5 then in the 3rd he missed the game 4-6 !!!

I want to take Davydenko ML @1.40 but Iam worried to bet on Favorites on 1st rounds !!!

What do you see in this game ???

Any opinions or inputs will be appreciated BOL EV1

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I think you are on the right page. I havent started to look into any matches for tomorrow, but I did a quick glance at that match-up between Davy and Dodig and I would also be comfortable on the side of Sir Nik.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I wouldn't call him Sir Nick, lol! More like FIX NICK, lol!!! Even though Davy is a KNOWN fixer, he has been playing well. And when you see Davy playing well and WANTING to win, he is very very good. There is a reason he got to #5 in the world and stayed there for awhile, kind of like how Ferrer is doing it. We know Davy has been playing very well & he will want to do well again this tment bec going for a deep run in the French Open is prob NOT going to happen. So he might give every effort in these lead up tournaments.

Dodig has lost 3 of his last 5 matches but almost ALL have been 3 sets or really close. HE did lose to Almagro 6-1, 7-5 last match. He will present a good challenge for Davy & might push him 3 sets or two tight sets. If he plays lights out, he can win. But I really think Davy will pull this one out & be just too tough from the baseline. When Davy starts taking the ball really really early, he can be really good.

They have played once and Davy won in 5 sets at the US Open in 2011. This is completely diff & Davy has his ranking back to around 40! He will want to make a run this week & a good match against Dodig is just what he needs to get it going. Won't be an easy match, but look for Davy to move into the second round.
    Just my opinoin. Best of luck Omar. I'm back around now brotha, had some MASSIVE issues to deal with the last week & I am feeling better from sickness. AND my left shoulder is back ready to start training again for my next tment, I have been out for 2 weeks almost. I can't WAIT to hit the practice courts!!! Talk to ya soon...

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Im fine if Davy fixes some matches, just as long as I am on the right side when he does it.

At -240 he looks kinda expensive, I was hoping for the line to move closer to -200, otherwise I might have to throw it in a parlay with another match in the -300 to -400 range. I prefer not to take straight up winners for over -200. Ill most likely be with ya on this play, but ill decide tomorrow AM.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Went with the under 21.5 here GL

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I wouldn't call him Sir Nick, lol! More like FIX NICK, lol!!! Even though Davy is a KNOWN fixer, he has been playing well. And when you see Davy playing well and WANTING to win, he is very very good. There is a reason he got to #5 in the world and stayed there for awhile, kind of like how Ferrer is doing it. We know Davy has been playing very well & he will want to do well again this tment bec going for a deep run in the French Open is prob NOT going to happen. So he might give every effort in these lead up tournaments.

Dodig has lost 3 of his last 5 matches but almost ALL have been 3 sets or really close. HE did lose to Almagro 6-1, 7-5 last match. He will present a good challenge for Davy & might push him 3 sets or two tight sets. If he plays lights out, he can win. But I really think Davy will pull this one out & be just too tough from the baseline. When Davy starts taking the ball really really early, he can be really good.

They have played once and Davy won in 5 sets at the US Open in 2011. This is completely diff & Davy has his ranking back to around 40! He will want to make a run this week & a good match against Dodig is just what he needs to get it going. Won't be an easy match, but look for Davy to move into the second round.
    Just my opinoin. Best of luck Omar. I'm back around now brotha, had some MASSIVE issues to deal with the last week & I am feeling better from sickness. AND my left shoulder is back ready to start training again for my next tment, I have been out for 2 weeks almost. I can't WAIT to hit the practice courts!!! Talk to ya soon...
    Yeah DMO , But I think I should be careful with first round because he lost at 1st round here in 2012 !!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Davy Donkey fixing shit again

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

The "fixer" back at his real job, LOL!!! Glad you didn't take him Omar. I DID not either today!!! I just couldn't at those odds & knowing who this guy is. Can he be a brilliant player??? YES! But it is just so hard to trust him anymore. I found other plays on the board that I liked much better. BOL today sir!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    The "fixer" back at his real job, LOL!!! Glad you didn't take him Omar. I DID not either today!!! I just couldn't at those odds & knowing who this guy is. Can he be a brilliant player??? YES! But it is just so hard to trust him anymore. I found other plays on the board that I liked much better. BOL today sir!
    Yeah DMO , When I knew that he lost at 1st round here in 2012 against very weak player , I did prefer to stay away from this match !!!

Glad that I did not bet on him as he is down a set and 3-4 at 2nd set !!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Allow me to assure everyone: There is no way in hell that match is a fix.

He lost. Upsets happen. It's not a fix every time it does. Accept it.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

One last thought on Davydenko

For all the tennis newbies,
    Davydenko should be on your do not bet list, will save you a lot of stress..you'll never know what's up with this known Russian fixer

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

You're right: It's possible – even for him – to actually lose a match without fixing!

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Damn,Davydenko fix was so big that it carries on even on to the next Dodig match,against Cilic

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Sumalia View Post
    Damn,Davydenko fix was so big that it carries on even on to the next Dodig match,against Cilic
    Yup, this was a dirty fix by the Croation's. Cilic plays good in this tourny and is way better than Dodig - so no motivation issues, plus a better player and gets absolutely destroyed.

I think Dodig learned something from old man davy.