MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

ISNER/BERANKIS Over 23.5 is a solid bet

We all know that Isner will be holding his serves but the question is can Berankis push this to a possible tiebreak or 3rd set..........I believe he will. Berankis notched a huge victory against Haas and I believe this clay surface will lengthen the match long enough for him to push this over the total.

If Berankis can get settled in early and notch some games under his belt, there will be an excellent chance for a tiebreak and this match will go over.

Best of Luck

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I thought same thing, and even played both Over & Berankis +1.5 sets both for a unit... God damnit Isner is serving like a MOFO! unreal =/ no way Berankis can do anything... meh

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

he got itttt

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Boooooooooom fellas ........Berankis outta nowhere takes the second set!!!

This match is going ooooooooooover!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    I thought same thing, and even played both Over & Berankis +1.5 sets both for a unit... God damnit Isner is serving like a MOFO! unreal =/ no way Berankis can do anything... meh

Isner is indeed serving like a madman. He just had that slight dip on two of the points. Just enough for our boy Berankis to break his ass.

Pending an injury, we're cashing AceKing.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It won, but definitely not like one would have thought. Cannot remember the last time I saw a match with Isner that involved three sets with no 7s in it.