EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36's Let's Make a Deal: 4-11-13 @ Casablanca

Offering up an alternate line for one match. You win my points or I win yours sucka. The line I list is the one that you will be playing if you like it. Playing by 5Dimes rules. One set = action. If a match is delayed for 24 hours or more due to weather, all action is void & points will be returned if the match does not begin. If the match starts and is delayed, action stands until the match is complete.

Points must be transferred prior to the start of the match for action. Any points transferred after the match begins will be returned and no action is taken.

I will take action for up to five people on this. If five people take action, any points transferred after the 5th person enters will be returned and no action is taken.

*MAX play per person for today will be "To Win" 20 points. So if you like Klizan over Volandri, you can risk 15 pts to win 10 or 30 to win 20 as the max play. Those are the offers for today. If you're a non-PRO, obviously you won't be able to participate since you can only ship over two points.

ATP Casablanca: Klizan -150
    *This is the third match of the day

EaglesPhan36

Just bumping up in case anyone wants in.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I may later if you can explain how Anderson is only -185 against a no namer. Is he really that bad on clay?

EaglesPhan36

Don't sleep on that Spanish kid, he's got some game.

I say that not realizing he got beat already LoL.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-11-13 at 09:30 AM.

therealJ$
    therealJ$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Any thoughts on Craybas in WTA EP?

EaglesPhan36

Boy I do not like Peer or Craybas. Both thru qualis and long matches - seems like a toss up. Would think overs on # of games before a side perhaps.

BTW will offer a Houston line later since no one wanted any Klizan.

therealJ$
    therealJ$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

wow dunno if I realized how bad she truly is...3 breaks points per every return game and still cant break. now that's comical

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I loathe the women mostly.