lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

A Kerber vs M Kirilenko

putting a small play on Kerber, i know kirilenko been playing well but i think this is worth a shot.

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

I'm thinking of putting kirilenko on my 5 team open parlay. I thinking of doing this as I know its going to be a close match, and kirilenko is the underdog and I'm not that impressed with the big legged Kerber.

Anyone else think there is a good chance Kirilenko pulls the upset here?

bald_guy

sadly I waited to long. now both have the same odds.-110. Takes the fun and profit away of putting kirilenko on my parlay. Major Bummer. Guess the odd makers also don't think Kerber can get the job done.

Well, my bad for waiting too long. Didn't realize they would change the odds.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Kerber too good at defense. Kerber will win.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I like Kirilenko. I don't know where Kerber's head has been the last 2 months or so but her results are wildly inconsistent, quite the opposite of the Russian who has posted good results this season as well as a title in Pattaya.

bald_guy

I find it interesting they NEVER had a match yet. The way Kirilenko bounces around the court, I just can't see the higher ranked (and heavier) Kerber keeping up with that. On the other side perhaps Kerber can overpower her and she won't have to keep up with the very fit, impossible to wear out Russian.

Should really be an interesting match.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

With how it looks on the ground, and how all of you present it, this game is going to be very close, probably three sets, maybe a tiebreaker, so mybe the over its the best bet is not??

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I like Kirilenko. I don't know where Kerber's head has been the last 2 months or so but her results are wildly inconsistent, quite the opposite of the Russian who has posted good results this season as well as a title in Pattaya.
    One example is when Kerber got bageled by Cirstea in Miami because she just gave up in the second set. It looked like she was hitting them out on purpose. She can beat anyone in the world but has some emotional problems. I like watching her when she tries to encourage herself and pump herself up; dat forced smile Looking forward to this one.

bald_guy

I closed my 5 team parlay with 412 Not A.Kerber In 2 Sets* -231.

Basically, As long as Kerber don't win 2-0, I double the money in my small value parlay. If Kerber takes it to her and gets it done 2-0, I lose. I feel pretty good about this. Will be interesting for sure.

See if them fat legs can stand up against the thin shapely bouncing around legs of the Russian. Love watching Kirilenko play with that garter around her leg, and the way she bounces even in the 3rd set. Its like she can't be worn down. Wonder why she wears that? Hoping perhaps a fan will slip her some 20's after the match?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i would slip her some 20's.....or something else. up her vag.

ohumad

Kirilenko's #1 fan

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

need a winner here, got burned by Niculescu.. stupid B****, sliced every single ball when its not really working..

bald_guy

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    need a winner here, got burned by Niculescu.. stupid B****, sliced every single ball when its not really working..
    What play did you make?

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    What play did you make?
    for Pavlyunchenkova game? Had Niculescu, both players played horrible, however Niculescu was much horrible. didnt change the tactic at all when it wasnt really working.. could have won undeservedly at the end though.

As for Kirilenko v Kerber game, leaning towards Kirilenko but has not made a play yet.

secret007

decided to take M. Kirilenko for 3 unit.. much solid player this year and prettier

ohumad

Looks like a divided thread here with one person on the over. Tough one to pick. IMO (take with a grain of salt) Kerber takes it at top form but she is more mentally unstable. As you know Kirilenko is no slouch as seen recently in Miami where she beat some top tier players.

bald_guy

decided to take M. Kirilenko for 3 unit.. much solid player this year and prettier
    Cool. I did the NOT Kerber in 2-0. So as long as Kirilenko can win or make it go 3 sets, I won. I put it part of a 5 game parlay, which I already won the other 4 plays.

I agree, Kirilenko with her garter is way hotter. Maybe after she gets done beating her on the court, she will challenge her to a impromptu bikini contest.

Good luck.

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Looks like a divided thread here with one person on the over. Tough one to pick. IMO (take with a grain of salt) Kerber takes it at top form but she is more mentally unstable. As you know Kirilenko is no slouch as seen recently in Miami where she beat some top tier players.
    I saw that you took Kerber.. Kerber is a better player when she's on top form, but Kirilenko has played really solid this year. She is a much better player than last year. Kerber on the other hand is very inconsistent. This could be anyone's game. Kirilenko has played consistently all year long, so I think this match depends on which Kerber turning up for this game - the error-prone one or the consistent one.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

So far so good for kerber.

secret007

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So far so good for kerber.
    yes, so far, Kerber is a tad better .. Gonna be a long night for Kirilenko backer if Kerber can maintain her performance so far.. she barely made any UE.

secret007

Kerber first set 6-4 ..

ohumad

Ain't over till it's over. Close first set. Key stat second set: Kerber first serve.

ohumad

O/U ten double faults for Kerber in the 2nd set? I think she had 5 in the first game. Unluckly as fk for Kirilenko ball went under the net and ump called let.
    Last edited by ohumad; 04-06-13 at 08:47 PM.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerber's known to meltdown after the first set this year in big matches. She did the same thing against Wozniacki. Was in total control , dominated the first set then played like doo doo the next two sets. Kerber's serving is horrendous. It's going to be tough for her to replicate that 2012 performance she had. It's still early in the second set 1-1 but I expect a Kerber meltdown soon.

Kirilenko has awesome fitness. If this goes to a third set, it will heavily favor Kirilenko. No one has beaten her in three setters this year, perfect 6-0 record.

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Kerber's known to meltdown after the first set this year in big matches. She did the same thing against Wozniacki. Was in total control , dominated the first set then played like doo doo the next two sets. Kerber's serving is horrendous. It's going to be tough for her to replicate that 2012 performance she had. It's still early in the second set 1-1 but I expect a Kerber meltdown soon.

Kirilenko has awesome fitness. If this goes to a third set, it will heavily favor Kirilenko. No one has beaten her in three setters this year, perfect 6-0 record.
    Was just looking up the first set win match losses and noticed the Woz match. Did not know the Kirilenko stat good stuff!

bald_guy

The sweet smell of victory. O yea!!!

For people who bet on Kirilenko to be the outright winner, I would say you will get your wish. Kirilenko fittness is just awesome and I think Kerber is pretty much beat. But who knows. Even though I got the victory with Kirilenko winning set 2, will keep watching this exciting match.

Love the rackets being thrown around and such. Both girls look pissed off.

ohumad

lmfao @ Kerber stretching her sweat band with both arms and spinning it in circles while her coach talks to her. I wanna see some retard strength in the third set. Channel it gurl!

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    The sweet smell of victory. O yea!!!

For people who bet on Kirilenko to be the outright winner, I would say you will get your wish. Kirilenko fittness is just awesome and I think Kerber is pretty much beat. But who knows. Even though I got the victory with Kirilenko winning set 2, will keep watching this exciting match.

Love the rackets being thrown around and such. Both girls look pissed off.
    GJ . After party @ bald guy's with guest dancers the KK Dolls.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch out boys here comes that next level from Kirilenko I was talking about. It's incredible how she generates solid pace on her groundstrokes from such a skinny frame. She's hitting harder than Kerber this 3rd set.

bald_guy

Surprisingly I would say Kerber is in control of the 3rd set and will win the match. Kerber is in better conditional then I gave her credit for.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    With how it looks on the ground, and how all of you present it, this game is going to be very close, probably three sets, maybe a tiebreaker, so mybe the over its the best bet is not??

We are on the 3rd set and the over win.

Do not understand why everyone chose to get involved with winning identity,when for everyone was clear that it would be a close game

BOL to all.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

finalllyyyyy got a doggggg!! had a play on kerber 2-1 sets and kerber to win too bad i didnt have one on her winning first set. BOL to all

bald_guy

Make that 6-1 now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post

We are on the 3rd set and the over win.

Do not understand why everyone chose to get involved with winning identity,when for everyone was clear that it would be a close game

BOL to all.
    You and bald best bets of the night. Picking sides was closer to a coin flip.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

if i saw this before my play i would have been stressing

12 Last