CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iam thinking to bet on +1,5 sets for Serena Williams !!! any quick opinions ???

Odds : 1.10 ( -1000 ) @ Pinniacle !!!

Thanks

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i wouldnt. rad wont be strong enough to break unless serena is that off her game tonight.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i wouldnt. rad wont be strong enough to break unless serena is that off her game tonight.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    so ???

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post

Odds : 1.10 ( -1000 ) @ Pinniacle !!!

Thanks
    You're going to lay -1000 on a WTA match???? That's nuts (in a bad way). What are you gonna lay $1000 to win a measly $100 ?? $100 to win $10 .....lol.

Risk vs reward not worth it for me. I would never lay more than -300 on any favorite regardless who it is. Tennis action is non stop. There's always another match tomorrow. Pick another match with better odds.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    You're going to lay -1000 on a WTA match???? That's nuts (in a bad way). What are you gonna lay $1000 to win a measly $100 ?? $100 to win $10 .....lol.

Risk vs reward not worth it for me.
    Pfffff , Iam asking question about the chances to win this bet !!!! did not ask you to tell me how much stake or how much is the winnings !!!! LOL I know what you said !!!! Also Iam not only the person here who place bets on small odds !!! WTF

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Pfffff , Iam asking question about the chances to win this bet !!!! did not ask you to tell me how much stake or how much is the winnings !!!! LOL I know what you said !!!! Also Iam not only the person here who place bets on small odds !!! WTF
    Well you should know if the odds are -1000, that means there is a high chance that will hit or else the books wouldnt set a line like that......what other confirmation do you need. The line says it all .........

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If everything is OK mentally Serena is going to destroy Radwanska's second serve!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Well you should know if the odds are -1000, that means there is a high chance that will hit or else the books wouldnt set a line like that......what other confirmation do you need. The line says it all .........
    Pffff , Line said that Djokovic will fuckkk Tommy Haas but he lost and got destroyed !!! Stop saying empty words please !!! Nothing is called " the line say " LOL !!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

If you're too scared and need confirmation from other people about laying a -1000 favorite ......you shouldnt be gambling.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Risk vs reward not worth it for me. I would never lay more than -300 on any favorite regardless who it is. Tennis action is non stop. There's always another match tomorrow. Pick another match with better odds.
    I did not make the thread to tell me about betting on -1000 or -1000000000000 !!!! Iam making thread to get opinions about the bet not about the ODDS LOOOOOOOOOL !!!! Iam free and that is my money LOL !!! Wtffffffff ... Really Really pooooor words !!!

If you're too scared and need confirmation from other people about laying a -1000 favorite ......you shouldnt be gambling.
    Pfffff !!! Iam new here and need confirmation for any bet I will make and that is not wrong but good !!! , Iam Free to do anything !!! also I hope you understand , , you are not giving me money to tell me what should I do or what I should not do . !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-28-13 at 08:20 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    If everything is OK mentally Serena is going to destroy Radwanska's second serve!
    thanks for that comment yeah I see now , you are amazing as Serena destroyed the 2nd serve 3 times till now

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

The sharper bet is Williams straight up or even Williams -1.5 set ....not the +1.5 set. She doesnt need the extra set spot. You're just reducing your win amount tremendously by taking the +1.5 sets.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well if ur asking for opinions, you should be open to suggestions of 'better bets'...

esp in this case, where ur placing the worst wager out of the 3 (serena +1.5, -1.5, or ml). Easy to say now but ml was def way better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MagicDiceFlow

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

rad got owned.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I think he wanted to back her. I love how he's constantly asking for help and opinions saying "I'm new here", then being a total dick to anyone who answers his request.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I think he wanted to back her. I love how he's constantly asking for help and opinions saying "I'm new here", then being a total dick to anyone who answers his request.
    Who are you to think , love ??? LOL Again , Iam free to post threads as I like , not as fuckkkkin bitch like you say to me what I should do !!!!

you love hurting fuckkkin bitch , believe me !!! why are you posting here , ass !!! ??? Iam totally free to ask for help and fuckkkin losers like you should not post if , you love insult others without any reason !!! go to your mom because she wanted the dick you are talking about !!! stay away from me because you are totally kid !!! and for the last time : I Will fuckkkk you in your ass if you did not stop your mother system with me !!! LOL
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-29-13 at 04:39 PM.

Hardcoar

Who are you to think , love ??? LOL Again , Iam free to post threads as I like , not as fuckkkkin bitch like you say to me what I should do !!!!

you love hurting fuckkkin bitch , believe me !!! why are you posting here , ass !!! ??? Iam totally free to ask for help and fuckkkin losers like you should not post if , you love insult others without any reason !!! go to your mom because she wanted the dick you are talking about !!! stay away from me because you are totally kid !!! and for the last time : I Will fuckkkk you in your ass if you did not stop your mother system with me !!! LOL
    Good effort. Made me laugh.

I am posting here because this is a public forum.

I sure love insulting others...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Good effort. Made me laugh.

I am posting here because this is a public forum.

I sure love insulting others...
    That is good for sure to know that dogs are laughing LOL , first time for me to see A DOG Laugh LOL !! about insulting , I see ass people are only who love insulting , so be proud of yourself because you are ass bitch

I will tell you something !!! stay away from me not because I will fuckkk you and this empty words as it is just insults , but because Iam not insulting others for no reason and if anybody tried to to do anything with me for no reason , you will see more than you think .... when I joined here , all my way is to get experience from players here and build my bankroll ....

Having only $20 is not easy !!! what will happen if i lose them ( lose 2 bets = losing my money ) ??? simply , I will leave betting life for more than 1 year because we are poor in Egypt and the dollar cost much to get . Iam killing myself to avoid loses , I think you understand now why Iam asking too much for help and opinions !!! and I insult anybody insult me more than you think !!!

Hardcoar

I disagree. I think you insult people who actually spend their time, knowledge, and effort trying to help you, even when they find the help you are asking for completely unncessary. That's much worse than insulting people for no reason, which you also apparently love doing.

I never insulted your economy or your carefulness. If you think I did you're gravely mistaken.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I disagree. I think you insult people who actually spend their time, knowledge, and effort trying to help you, even when they find the help you are asking for completely unncessary. That's much worse than insulting people for no reason, which you also apparently love doing.

I never insulted your economy or your carefulness. If you think I did you're gravely mistaken.
    Iam betting on low odds , and will resume that till I build my bankroll !! and you replay to MDF calling me a dick !!! although I did not insult you or talk to you !!! , you started it and insulted me !!! and anyway , maybe Iam not acclimating with your words and your strange mind , but I do not insult people without reasons as You do !!! LOL
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-29-13 at 10:07 PM.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

The way you bet, you will be broke in no time.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    The way you bet, you will be broke in no time.

Thanks for opinion , LOL

hexoralpha
    hexoralpha's Avatar Become A Pro!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by hexoralpha View Post
    LOL !!! the forum has many kids lately LOL !!!