Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh gosh, ferrer couldn't make it, I knew he was the weak piece of that parlay :/
    Bank: 1,99u
    Balance: -1,01u

10.3.2013 Bet #8
    Murray 2-0
    Djokovic 2-0
    Almagro
    Nishikori
    Tsonga
    Errani

Stake:
    1.99u
    To win: 2.01u

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think a parlay with: Gulbis-Wawrinka-Soares/Peya with a return of (2.83) is pretty good no??? even if i know that at one point Gulbis has to get tired and lose!!!!loool

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

BOL today Sam!! I AM pulling for ya man! I like some of those plays in your parlays today, I am going to put out probably 2 plays today and I will be using some of those names. Lets fing get em man!!! VAMOS!!!

Sam_Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    BOL today Sam!! I AM pulling for ya man! I like some of those plays in your parlays today, I am going to put out probably 2 plays today and I will be using some of those names. Lets fing get em man!!! VAMOS!!!
    thx man wish the same to you ofc

Sam_Hawkins

Lol, best two players in the world dropping set to challenger-level players? Nice. It was my bad tho, knowing murray had a long time off and that djokovic likes to have some fun with his opponents the first few rounds just to train a bit cos he knows he will win in the end. I am off and next time I make some thread about my picks will be no earlier than in a year.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is OK , Sam , you are good bettor but in the future avoid the match sets score because it can drop you down , I still believe you are very good bettor but we all lose and win to get more experience and info , Good Luck !!
    Also , what is your opinion about Kevin Anderson game tonight ??? I want to pick him but I did not see Neminiem before so Iam worried

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Lol, best two players in the world dropping set to challenger-level players? Nice. It was my bad tho, knowing murray had a long time off and that djokovic likes to have some fun with his opponents the first few rounds just to train a bit cos he knows he will win in the end. I am off and next time I make some thread about my picks will be no earlier than in a year.
    Sam, I hope you don't bail on the site man. It has been nice having you around & responding to your comments & receiving them. If you take time off from the wagering, stick around and post in our threads. OR, you could keep your thread going and just recommend "leans" on who you just like for the day & maybe get back to some people that ask for some help. Whatever you decide, it has been nice getting to know you & I do think you know your tennis. It is just HARD to take those big players to usually win 2 sets to 0. Should they win in straights??? Of course man. But they always don't. Those lines drop way down on the straight setters for a reason. Taking a big player at -2000 or something stupid is hard to do bec it only kicks up the value a bit. THAT is what makes the tennis challanging for a guy like me. Sometimes we hit those crap streaks, look at my second play yesterday! Lost my only play on both parlays bec of fing Midd Tenn St @-1100. That was a joke. They are out of their tment AND the NCAA tment and they went like 18-1 in conference and 25-3 overall or something. I know they are a small conference, but they should of won that conference tourney & punch their ticket. HUGE upset yesterday, that crap happens. So I split the day 1 & 1 and lose a small amount. So not cashing both tickets bec a -1100 loses? Gotta deal with it & roll on.

Stick around the site man, keep the thread for what it is worth. I always wish you the BOL & hit me up man in my thread. See ya soon

Sam_Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Sam, I hope you don't bail on the site man. It has been nice having you around & responding to your comments & receiving them. If you take time off from the wagering, stick around and post in our threads. OR, you could keep your thread going and just recommend "leans" on who you just like for the day & maybe get back to some people that ask for some help. Whatever you decide, it has been nice getting to know you & I do think you know your tennis. It is just HARD to take those big players to usually win 2 sets to 0. Should they win in straights??? Of course man. But they always don't. Those lines drop way down on the straight setters for a reason. Taking a big player at -2000 or something stupid is hard to do bec it only kicks up the value a bit. THAT is what makes the tennis challanging for a guy like me. Sometimes we hit those crap streaks, look at my second play yesterday! Lost my only play on both parlays bec of fing Midd Tenn St @-1100. That was a joke. They are out of their tment AND the NCAA tment and they went like 18-1 in conference and 25-3 overall or something. I know they are a small conference, but they should of won that conference tourney & punch their ticket. HUGE upset yesterday, that crap happens. So I split the day 1 & 1 and lose a small amount. So not cashing both tickets bec a -1100 loses? Gotta deal with it & roll on.

Stick around the site man, keep the thread for what it is worth. I always wish you the BOL & hit me up man in my thread. See ya soon
    maan thx for those encouraging words, I really appreciate it, especially from you. I will not bail on this forum, however, sometimes I have a lot of work and no time to do a regular research, so I will just bet easy bets, probably tail you if I like a play (which means A LOT haha), mb swiss's double thread...though he's a crazy guy he has shown some mad capping skills lately...

...but for my own thread, I will do what I said, get my shit together and when I get REALLY solid and feel confident enough I will mb make a thread on my own...but it jost gave me bad luck lately

First 12