CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think ??? Isner , Llodra games tonight !!!

Hello Guys , what do you think about John Isner today against Jesse Levine ???

Also What do you think about Michael Llodra X Dmitry Tursunov ??

Waiting for help , Guys !!!

RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Well, i like Llodra alot. I allways know what to expect by him. He rarely chokes, he rarely gets broken. He is a player that can be trusted with those type of lines imo. I can see Llodra all over Tursunov 2nd serves ( that are a weakness ). Plus Tursunov is bad at the net and i can't see him sucessfully passing Llodra with consistency.

John Isner i hope he wins too. I have him in a parlay with Anderson and Anderson already won.

I would parlay Llodra and Isner definitely. But i trust Llodra more than Isner.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by RapaQues View Post
    Well, i like Llodra alot. I allways know what to expect by him. He rarely chokes, he rarely gets broken. He is a player that can be trusted with those type of lines imo. I can see Llodra all over Tursunov 2nd serves ( that are a weakness ). Plus Tursunov is bad at the net and i can't see him sucessfully passing Llodra with consistency.

John Isner i hope he wins too. I have him in a parlay with Anderson and Anderson already won.

I would parlay Llodra and Isner definitely. But i trust Llodra more than Isner.
    I asked because I saw Llodra awesome game tonight against Tsonga , he won him 2-0 . but my only problem is that I did not watch that one who called Dmitry Tursunov ever ... But %90 I will go with Llodra ... About Isner I have never seen him or the other player but I think Isner will win ...

RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Yeah, Llodra played well. I thought of taking him with the spread +4.5 medium-large but didn't.

Still took him to win the 1st set TB, small though.

Isner if fit enough should win. He is a big server so we might see at least 1 TB in the match. However, he is in a bit of a bad form, but also his opponent is not that good.

Isner also has Semi-Final points from last year to defend in this tournament, wich should work as extra motivation to do well.

If Isner wins today i might think about parlaying Llodra with another match for tomorrow too.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I can hardly believe this but I took Isner -2.5 @ 1.85 lol. Those odds are simply far too good to pass against Levine currently.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I think i will reach my 7th day without betting LOL , Iam very worried this days !!!

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Llorda definitely.

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I like Llodra to win the match too but I don't think it will be as easy as others makes out. Tursonov is in very good form at the moment, he reached the Semis of Marseille beating Tipsarevic along the way in straight sets. He has powerful strokes and a strong serve. Llodra will have to be good at the net today to win.

Tursonov isn't the kind of player that will keep giving you chances if you don't take them, but Llodra's form suggests that shouldn't be a problem. Anyway I think the match will be tight.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by samus82 View Post
    I like Llodra to win the match too but I don't think it will be as easy as others makes out. Tursonov is in very good form at the moment, he reached the Semis of Marseille beating Tipsarevic along the way in straight sets. He has powerful strokes and a strong serve. Llodra will have to be good at the net today to win.

Tursonov isn't the kind of player that will keep giving you chances if you don't take them, but Llodra's form suggests that shouldn't be a problem. Anyway I think the match will be tight.
    that is true his form has been good for the start of the year but he was only able to beat tipsarevic in straight sets because hes out of form. davydenko just beat him in straight sets the other day also.

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I agree Tips isn't in the best form right now, but trust me he did not give that match to Tursonov, the first set was very tight and then Tips just lost his way in the 2nd. He also beat Muller and Roger-Vasselin on the way, neither player are mugs. Davydenko is playing well and when he is at his best he can take on any player, he is one of the biggest under achievers in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I am on Llodra too, but I am seeing a lot of posts for people assuming this is a lock and making loads of accumulators with him. I just think its going to be a tight match, low stakes is all I'd risk.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by samus82 View Post
    I agree Tips isn't in the best form right now, but trust me he did not give that match to Tursonov, the first set was very tight and then Tips just lost his way in the 2nd. He also beat Muller and Roger-Vasselin on the way, neither player are mugs. Davydenko is playing well and when he is at his best he can take on any player, he is one of the biggest under achievers in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I am on Llodra too, but I am seeing a lot of posts for people assuming this is a lock and making loads of accumulators with him. I just think its going to be a tight match, low stakes is all I'd risk.
    I agree with you man , I just saw on Youtube the game between Beyrdetch and Tursonov . Oh man he is good player and his serve is enough to make him wins tonight .. Again seems that I will stay away of that game !!!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Llove llodra definitelly.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    that is true his form has been good for the start of the year but he was only able to beat tipsarevic in straight sets because hes out of form. davydenko just beat him in straight sets the other day also.
    I will not agree because he won 4 games in straight sets ... also his serve is good to help him much ... I see Llodra yesterday was awesome against Tsonga but it is only I did not see Turnsuv ever in my life so Iam making researches and I see that I will not bet .

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Llove llodra definitelly.
    you were with Tsonga yesterday definitelly and he lost , so you opinion today makes me worried LOL , Just Kidding !!!

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Llodra all the way....true that Tursunov had played well lately but this guy is almost done for tennis in my opinion and not motivated anymore even if he can still have some "flashy" result once in a while...furthermore i found him slow the last match i saw him played and against a serve and volley guy its bad!!!...Llodra should win this one in 2 easy set!!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    you were with Tsonga yesterday definitelly and he lost , so you opinion today makes me worried LOL , Just Kidding !!!
    I totally was not, next time please read carefully.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    I totally was not, next time please read carefully.
    Again , Llodra Lost , thanks GOD that I did not bet here LOL !!!