Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

WTA Kuala Lumpur (q), Savic vs Amanmuradova

Howdy.

Only Bet365 offers this match, I think. Amanmuradova (1.4) vs Savic (2.75). Savic is playing way better than her ranking indicates. Her recent losses to Sanders (eventual tourney winner) and Bobusic (in three) make me believe she can smoke Amanmuradova in two. Don't be afraid of the price (2.75, indicates a very small win probability), as it does not reflect how things trully stand. In my opinion, naturally. And yes this is WTA, anything can happen.

Will parlay Savic with Haas as well, for a return of $4 for each $1 risked.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

sanders is ranked 400!!!! and bobusic 300!!!!....i wd agree with you on clay but on hard court i dont think so!!...anyway i will follow this match with interest and good luck to you if you put money in it!!!!

swissbank007

look like you are going to be right!!!!close match!!!!

swissbank007

rain delay at 6-6 3th set!!!looool...bad timing!!!

Pinocchio

swissbank007
    sanders is ranked 400!!!! and bobusic 300!!!!....
    So? I fail to see how that is of the essence here.

Savic was up 3-0, 0-30 on Amanmuradova's serve in the third and 4-1 a bit later on. Break point conversion up to that point: Amanmuradova 100% (2), Savic 24% (12). Clearly Savic was the better player. The only reason Amanmuradova won the second set is because she converted the sole break point she had the whole set, while Savic had plenty and took advantage of exaclty none.

And then: rain delay.

I'm pretty happy with this bet, even though now it's 50%:50%, actually 65%:35%, because Amanmuradova is 6'3" and has a big serve. She should be favoured in the tie-break.

swissbank007

when coming back maybe the tall Aman will have trouble to warm up and will have a slow start....but maybe she will be on fire with her serve.....sooooooooooo tough to call.....hope you win that one cause it was a nice pic you found!!!!

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Does anyone have an idea when this or the Simmonds match will resume?

Pinocchio

It's already Wednesday in Malaysia and this match is still not finished.

I've been looking at the draw; if Savic wins here, she'll be a dog again in the main draw. I will take her in round 1 as well except if she's playing Wozniacki.
    Let's hope Amanmuradova didn't sleep too well...

Meanwhile Haas advanced, but didn't contribute anything to my parlay due to Sijsling's retirement.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Savic and have been waiting 2 days!