RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    NO offense Swiss, but Woz is the biggest ball pusher there is! I have seen her play live & it is a JOKE! She loops balls back in play like my U14 and U16 good players. She pushes hard man. Can she play offense?? A little IMO. But her game is 95% defense and she pushes around 75% of the time. I am not kidding. And I play this sport at a very high level Swiss. I know the difference, big time. Is she good??? Of course. But she is def NOT a top 10 player in the world & I would hesitate to even put here in the top 20 IMO. Woz is definitely a pusher. When I saw her live, I thought......... I could play this chick tough, wouldn't surprise me if I made it a match (my fitness is good too ). BOL watching this push fest, LOL!!!
    Fartoli is also a ball pusher. Less, but a ball pusher. And a ball pusher that hits the centre of the court 80% of the time.

I was watching her in the prev round and thats all she did.

A little less today because she knows her opponent is an expert at that... But Fartoli does it too much as well

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bartoli breaks and leads 5-4 now

RapaQues

By mistake i have a bet on Bartoli winning the set with 2.5 odds, i wanted to put it on Woz to break her when it was 2-1 Bartoli lol.

I will put that money of that bet into her getting broken now. If she doesn't i don't win or lose. If she does i might still hit both

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

The worst player I saw in the world " Wozniacki " ...

@DMoneytx - I agree with you about WTA betting & Wozniacki point ...

I will not bet on here again ever !!!! I see my money go away !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

40 - 0 in the 10th game turned to be 40-40 .. Fuckkkk you Wozniacki !!!

RapaQues

That was Maradona right ?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RapaQues View Post
    That was Maradona right ?
    yep

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Bartoli got the 1st set .. I hate myself for betting on A player I have never seen before that called " Fucken Wozniacki "

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    NO offense Swiss, but Woz is the biggest ball pusher there is! I have seen her play live & it is a JOKE! She loops balls back in play like my U14 and U16 good players. She pushes hard man. Can she play offense?? A little IMO. But her game is 95% defense and she pushes around 75% of the time. I am not kidding. And I play this sport at a very high level Swiss. I know the difference, big time. Is she good??? Of course. But she is def NOT a top 10 player in the world & I would hesitate to even put here in the top 20 IMO. Woz is definitely a pusher. When I saw her live, I thought......... I could play this chick tough, wouldn't surprise me if I made it a match (my fitness is good too ). BOL watching this push fest, LOL!!!
    i played a bit high level tennis also!!!!......i was a top 20 swiss junior....but it was a loooooooooooog time ago!!! she is not the biggest ball pusher...she is the BEST ball pusher which is different in my opinion.....i know she is a "defense player"!!! and soo what??? she is soooo good at what she does and i think its her quality!!....knowing if you can beat her now?i dont know your exact level but i dont think you can .....a french player i know who where ranked minus 15(in France its mean he had no atp points but just under that...i wd say around NCAA first division level) said he could beat Navratilova when she was at her top...he was wrong!!!....before thinking about beating WOZ, you think 100% you can beat a top NCAA division 1 woman? when i used to live in Boston, i used to practice with the MIT team(its not division 1 i know!!!!) and had the chance to hit balls with some girls from Harvard team and USC team and it was already very very good level of tennis and those girls wd lose 6-1/ 6-1 against WOZ!!!i really dont argue with you in a bad way DMO!!! its just interesting talking!!!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Kids, let's refrain from calling the match until it's actually – you know – over...

RapaQues

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    i played a bit high level tennis also!!!!......i was a top 20 swiss junior....but it was a loooooooooooog time ago!!! she is not the biggest ball pusher...she is the BEST ball pusher which is different in my opinion.....i know she is a "defense player"!!! and soo what??? she is soooo good at what she does and i think its her quality!!....knowing if you can beat her now?i dont know your exact level but i dont think you can .....a french player i know who where ranked minus 15(in France its mean he had no atp points but just under that...i wd say around NCAA first division level) said he could beat Navratilova when she was at her top...he was wrong!!!....before thinking about beating WOZ, you think 100% you can beat a top NCAA division 1 woman? when i used to live in Boston, i used to practice with the MIT team(its not division 1 i know!!!!) and had the chance to hit balls with some girls from Harvard team and USC team and it was already very very good level of tennis and those girls wd lose 6-1/ 6-1 against WOZ!!!i really dont argue with you in a bad way DMO!!! its just interesting talking!!!!
    Swiss you are the man on doubles... Petrova and Srebotnik should win against Kerber/Goerges right ?

RapaQues

Woz wants a fast second. So a little wager for a double break!

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

bartoli is really falling apart on us here. Think she ran out of gas. Also, is her Butt cheeks sort of out? Could just be due to me watching it on the monitor instead of HD tv.

Maybe she is just giving up so she can get off court and adjust her wardrobe.

swissbank007

Swiss you are the man on doubles... Petrova and Srebotnik should win against Kerber/Goerges right ?
    yeeeees!!! easy win for petrova-srebonik!!!!.....i cant find the match....what is the line??? at less than (1.50) i wdnt take the risk...especially if the match is today...petrova could be tired after the match she just played!!

RapaQues

I think everytime piotr comes to talk to woz she instantly plays worse. Not a good time for me when i back a break.

Go away Piotr!

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    Also, is her Butt check sort of out?
    I saw that and was Oh no ....

RapaQues

yeeeees!!! easy win for petrova-srebonik!!!!.....i cant find the match....what is the line??? at less than (1.50) i wdnt take the risk...especially if the match is today...petrova could be tired after the match she just played!!

swissbank007

i know its not the topic but you guys call Bartoli fat.....i have to admitt i had some girlfriends who were more fat than her

swissbank007

go for it 10 units!!!!looool....just kidding!!!! 2 units is not crazy i think....in my humble opinion, they are a much better team than the germans!!!

RapaQues

I think Fartoli never had a service game where she didn't face BP

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i know its not the topic but you guys call Bartoli fat.....i have to admitt i had some girlfriends who were more fat than her
    found the girl for you then
    Name:  putintseva.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  42.2 KB putintseva you will love her

swissbank007

I think everytime piotr comes to talk to woz she instantly plays worse. Not a good time for me when i back a break.

Go away Piotr!
    i hate this guy!!! i dont why she doesnt take a "normal" coach!!!!.....Bartoli used to have her father as coach as well since she was a kid....they just parted away 2 weeks ago and now using a french federation coach....she is still very confused about that(she said it!!!)....that is one reason why Bartoli is not at her top lately

RapaQues

Yeah, but putintseva moves twice as fast than girls like Bartoli or Petrova. Although being younger helps alot.

She has huge muscles on her legs btw

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    found the girl for you then
    Name:  putintseva.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  42.2 KB putintseva you will love her
    i didnt say they were tennis players!!!looool

RapaQues

Lets hold now lol.

I picked her to hold +100 odds, hope she has the desire not to be bageled

RapaQues

Nice. Now both break eachother to end the set!

swissbank007

putintseva is still very slim and good looking compared to the ones(not a lot ok!!!) i had.....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

just messing around.

putintseva is pretty good. she is only 18, i'm not a hater

bald_guy

Is perhaps Bartoli just letting Woz win the 2nd set to conserve her strength for the 3rd set battle?

Might be a good Strategy?

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Going to a 3rd set.... here we GO!

swissbank007

Yeah, but putintseva moves twice as fast than girls like Bartoli or Petrova. Although being younger helps alot.

She has huge muscles on her legs btw
    i agree!!!! i lost money because of her when she beats Robson.....she is fast and has a lot of endurance!!!! i was surprise at that compared to her body!!!

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    just messing around.

putintseva is pretty good. she is only 18, i'm not a hater
    i agree!! she is pretty good.....i great fighter also!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    Is perhaps Bartoli just letting Woz win the 2nd set to conserve her strength for the 3rd set battle?

Might be a good Strategy?
    That is what happened to Sara Errani game today , Iam thinking 99.9% that Bartoli will win and I will lose my pick ..

swissbank007

im surprise the double match just started!!!! petrova played 2h ago!!! i thought they were a rule a player cant play 2 matches with less than 8h rest....no???....i think its not fair!!!

bald_guy

I got to say this is a bit of an erotic match to watch. Both girls are really going at it.

If Woz thought she had an easy 3rd set, she knows better now.

First 123 Last