Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

What's up Omar??? Hope you are doing well sir. My write up was right before match time on the Murray, but wow did I nail that prediction down almost perfect on the scoreline huh??? LOL!!! One breaker and one lose set, haha. I thought that was funny, but cool at the same time. I am going to get my picks or maybe just one pick again today, in a few mins. I wish you the BOL today sir!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Page 3 ===> Visitors

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What's up Omar??? Hope you are doing well sir. My write up was right before match time on the Murray, but wow did I nail that prediction down almost perfect on the scoreline huh??? LOL!!! One breaker and one lose set, haha. I thought that was funny, but cool at the same time. I am going to get my picks or maybe just one pick again today, in a few mins. I wish you the BOL today sir!
    Yeah Man , you are amazing and It is better for me that I did not play this one because Murray was 2-5 at the 1st set and got broken 2 times . and this should make me very nervous , so thanks GOD that I did not get time to play it Great Day DMO . and be careful with Berdytch because he is not the usual form . Good Luck Sir

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Calm down kid. He didn't mean it that way, despite the perhaps poor wording he used.
    I feel funny when KID like you put himself in things does not belong to him !!! LOL . Stay away baby because you are not a part in this hope you grow up in the future LOL

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Thanks!

Good luck with your coming bets, and have a lovely evening.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Bet Number ::: ( 9 )

28th March Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 9 ) In My Thread ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Event :::
    Maria Sharapova X Jelena Jankovic

League ::: WTA Miami 2013 ( Singles )

Pick ::: Maria Sharapova
    To Win

Note ::: Sharapova
    seems much better in Miami while Jankovic is totally not that fit to beat Sharapova , she leaves also any drop shot beside the slow move in Net Points so it will be hard for her to win 1 set only , not the game !!! I think Sharapova to win the match should not be hard but I do not trust Maria too much because of her Double Faults and she is totally nervous girl , I hope she wins this match because she will be faded if she lost !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-28-13 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Maria to win not Jankovic

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

9 - ( Profit ::: $1,11 )

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    28th March Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 9 ) In My Thread ...

Maria Sharapova X Jelena Jankovic

League ::: WTA Miami 2013 ( Singles )

Pick :::
    Maria Sharapova To Win

Note ::: Sharapova
    seems much better in Miami while Jankovic is totally not that fit to beat Sharapova , she leaves also any drop shot beside the slow move in Net Points so it will be hard for her to win 1 set only , not the game !!! I think Sharapova to win the match should not be hard but I do not trust Maria too much because of her Double Faults and she is totally nervous girl , I hope she wins this match because she will be faded if she lost !!!
    Marrrrrrrrria Sharapoooooooooova !!! This beautiful girl was on fire today with few double faults ... She finished this game quickly in 2 sets ( 6-2 , 6-1 ) !!! That is the easiest win I made in my life ... Good Luck for all bettors who followed this pick and won it !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Bet Number ::: ( 10 )

1st April Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 10 ) In My Thread ...

Sorana Cirstea X Tatjana Malek

League ::: WTA Charleston 2013 ( Singles )

Pick ::: Sorana Cristea
    To Win

Note ::: Cirstea
    seemed better in Miami and her rank is 27 while the other player rank is 106 !!! Also Cirstea not bad in the Clay court to lose ... All what Iam worried about is that I have never seen or bet on Clay match so It will be very hard game for me ... Just hope I win this to start April with profit not big loss !!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I heard you were up 330% Cap'n ! Good job. Be careful of these opening round bets in WTA, there are usually a lot of upsets!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    I heard you were up 330% Cap'n ! Good job. Be careful of these opening round bets in WTA, there are usually a lot of upsets!
    Thanks , but Iam going to lose now with this fuckkkin bitch who called " Cirstea " she is down 4-2 , fuckkk it !!! and yeah , you are right as WTA bitches can not be trusted specially in 1st rounds !!!

ohumad

Thanks , but Iam going to lose now with this fuckkkin bitch who called " Cirstea " she is down 4-2 , fuckkk it !!! and yeah , you are right as WTA bitches can not be trusted specially in 1st rounds !!!
    lool Cirstea is up a set and she was only down a break now serving for match

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

if you regulary follow tennis you should know that a tennis match, especially a women tennis match, is not over even if the score is 6-0 5-0 and serving for the match

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

lool Cirstea is up a set and she was only down a break now serving for match
    5-5 !!! fuckkkkk this bitch !!! she will be faded !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    if you regulary follow tennis you should know that a tennis match, especially a women tennis match, is not over even if the score is 6-0 5-0 and serving for the match
    here I am losing this bet !!! it is my false

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I hate myself , why this !!!!!!! ????? she felt angry for a point and now going to lose the match !!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hate myself , why this !!!!!!! ????? she felt angry for a point and now going to lose the match !!!
    she won ... when was she supposed to lose the match?

ohumad

I'm sorry but I can only imagine the words that were coming out of your mouth after the 4TH MATCH POINT.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I'm sorry but I can only imagine the words that were coming out of your mouth after the 4TH MATCH POINT.
    Hhhhh , Iam sure you know what I said LOL
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-01-13 at 11:36 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    she won ... when was she supposed to lose the match?
    yes , she did but hardly ... she got broken and then serving for match ( broken again ) . then made 2 double faults while Malek was leading 6-5 ... finally in Tie-Breaker She was leading 6-2 and get broken 2 serves then became 6-5 and Malek was serving . but at the end , she won !!! she will be faded soon

Dmoneytx

I had Cristea in two parlays for tonight, got her at -575. Even if it went three sets, she probably would of won the third easily. I am happy she won in straights though. THIS is exactly why I stay away from the women so much. A MUCH better player at a high chalk line, almost -600, and she barely wins 6-4, 7-6?? I felt like Cristea should of won this SO much easier, but Malek served really good and kept herself in the match. BOL with your future plays Omar!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

10 - ( Profit ::: $1,50 )

1st April Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 10 ) In My Thread ...

Sorana Cirstea X Tatjana Malek

Pick ::: Sorana Cristea
    To Win

Note ::: Cirstea
    seemed better in Miami and her rank is 27 while the other player rank is 106 !!! Also Cirstea not bad in the Clay court to lose ... All what Iam worried about is that I have never seen or bet on Clay match so It will be very hard game for me ... Just hope I win this to start April with profit not big loss !!!
    I do not know how she won in straights since Malek was better and broke 2 times in the game but the luck with Cirstea tonight !!! She missed more than 6 points on the Net that were enough to make here wain easily 6-2 , 6-3 !!! But at the end I won my pick and Iam sure that Cirstea will be faded soon ... Good Luck for all bettors who followed this pick and won it !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I had Cristea in two parlays for tonight, got her at -575. Even if it went three sets, she probably would of won the third easily. I am happy she won in straights though. THIS is exactly why I stay away from the women so much. A MUCH better player at a high chalk line, almost -600, and she barely wins 6-4, 7-6?? I felt like Cristea should of won this SO much easier, but Malek served really good and kept herself in the match. BOL with your future plays Omar!!!
    Good news that you parlayed her , And bad news that you did not post this

Dmoneytx

Hey Omar, starts in 20 mins or so, but I like Stephens tonight at -270 to beat Sands! Two Americans & I think Stephens will take this one & make a statement, straight sets!

Going to parlay her with: BYU +5 -150, Lakers -2 -140

Wanted to let you know asap@! I just got in and have to leave.

*I also really like Wizzards tonight, Bulls might sit a lot of players & Wash needs to win and is hot right now & at home!

BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

I don't know what happ, but thank God you did not take Stephens! What a JOKE. She wins 2 games total???!! Wow!

I forgot that the ONLY lines I will ever even think of taking in the WTA are lines at -600 to -1500 & with GREAT caution!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I don't know what happ, but thank God you did not take Stephens! What a JOKE. She wins 2 games total???!! Wow!

I forgot that the ONLY lines I will ever even think of taking in the WTA are lines at -600 to -1500 & with GREAT caution!!!
    I have just woke up !!! What a crazy result ( 2-6 , 0-6 ) !!! I never thought that Stephens can drop like this !!! But we must know that girls on Clay is %99 different from Hard Court !!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

well think of the positive side, next time fade her on clay

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Bet Number ::: ( 11 )

3rd April Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 11 ) In My Thread ...

Event ::: Olga Govortsova X Julia Goerges

Pick ::: Julia Goerges +1,5 Sets

Note ::: Olga
    did not win in straghits ( 2-0 ) through all her won matches in 2013 , Also she did not pass the 2nd round at any tournament she joined this year , That is why I picked +1,5 for the other player ... I do not trust women but I hope that the surprise did not happen in my game !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

11 - ( Profit ::: $1,82 )

3rd April Picks :::-

Bet Number
    ( 11 ) In My Thread ...

Event ::: Olga Govortsova X Julia Goerges

Pick ::: Julia Goerges +1,5 Sets

Note ::: Olga
    did not win in straghits ( 2-0 ) through all her won matches in 2013 , Also she did not pass the 2nd round at any tournament she joined this year , That is why I picked +1,5 for the other player ... I do not trust women but I hope that the surprise did not happen in my game !!!
    Juliaaaaaa Gooooooooerges !!! This pretty girl leaded the 1st set ( 6-2 ) so I won my bet easily !!! Also she won the game 2-1 ( 6-2 , 0-6 , 6-3 ) after many lucky points and many double faults from Olga , Honestly , She won by luck !!! But at the end I won my bet ... Good Luck for all bettors who followed this pick and won it !!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

man you do crazy bets haha. bet $10 to win $1

doubletennispics
    doubletennispics's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Omar!!!this is swissbank coming back Under a new name:doubletennispics....i will start a new double tennis 100 pics challenge tonight!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    man you do crazy bets haha. bet $10 to win $1
    I know many players here bet with $200 to win $20 and $100 to win $10 !!!! It is not shame since I win !!! On the other hand , Building the bankroll will not be easy at all and I must be away from risky bets !!! Also I bet on the things that are 99% won !!! Trust me , Starting with only $10 or $20 is not that easy as you think because 1 or 2 risky bets are enough for me to lose all my money !! Hope you understand that !!!

And D-Money parlay many plays at odds -1000 or lower and he makes good profit !!! At least the people who play at low odds have profit but the others mostly have ---- !!! And Iam free and feel good with that system !!! Because in Egypt , $1 = 7 Egyptian Pounds which I can use to buy a new Phone Card that makes me talk on Phone for 1 hour ( small example ) , $2 can be used here to buy new Head Phone ( good example ) ,,, So trust me , $1 in your country is not that high but in mine , It is very high Good Luck De-Monata
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-04-13 at 12:32 AM.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Isn't gambling illegal in Egypt? Will you get beheaded if ur caught ?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by doubletennispics View Post
    Hi Omar!!!this is swissbank coming back Under a new name:doubletennispics....i will start a new double tennis 100 pics challenge tonight!!!
    Welcome back King-Of-Doubles Good Luck Sir In Your Come-Back !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Isn't gambling illegal in Egypt? Will you get beheaded if ur caught ?
    Online Gambling is allowed in Egypt since the internet came here , It is not allowed when you do it out home , such as in clubs for betting or something !!! I know Many players here made many thousands of dollars without problems !!!

It is Like Beer :: it is only allowed when you buy them from shops , drink them in your house not outside your house
    !!!

Also , Watching and Opening Sexx sites are allowed in your home or your mobile !!! But you can not watch that things outside your home such as in Clubs for sex !!!

Rules here are very very strange !!! Story is too long to to describe !!!
    As they allow you to do much in your home but not outside it LOL
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-04-13 at 01:20 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    well think of the positive side, next time fade her on clay
    I did not bet on her !!! And Thanks God for that

First 12345 Last