sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kholshreiber should be arrested the cheating f*ck

Hope this guy gets denied entry back into his home country after that pathetic retirement. Up 5-4 in 5th set and just bottles it. Cause I had big bet on him for match on Pinny which settles after one set...and hedged it with Berlocq live on 365 which needs match to be completed.

So fukking angry. So typical that everything that needs to happen to fukk me falls perfectly into place.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well I'm fked too.. Had Germany future bet. He was up 5-4 and Berlocq was up 40-0 tho.. So he could have lost the game. Sucks tho because now Germany won't win for sure.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Screwed as well, but post match reports he said he couldn't walk because of whatever the injury is.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

This is one of the things that drives me away from soccer and tennis. Seems like these fuks have no drive or heart half the time. Buncha pau gasols

EaglesPhan36

I blame myself. I should have factored the conditions in a lot more. The heat was a big boost for the Argies. Germans aren't used to it even though these assholes just played in melbourne.

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just don't get how he could make it through literally 5 full sets and couldn't even manage the last couple of games to settle the match properly. Looks like we all got fukked!!

EaglesPhan36

Well until they say the actual injury, I can give him the benefit of the doubt here. If it's a muscle tear or something, totally understandable. If it's something less, then yeah ... pussy face.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I blame myself. I should have factored the conditions in a lot more. The heat was a big boost for the Argies. Germans aren't used to it even though these assholes just played in melbourne.
    On TI they were talking prematch about how Kohli only likes playing in high altitudes on clay and listed a bunch of examples. And also mentioned how he bailed on the Olympics last year to play in Hamburg so it's not like he's a devout patriot. Sometimes I think that's the value of that site more so than the stats and especially what people fake tip... everyone has bits of knowledge they remember or focus on moreso than others. I'm positive I never would've come up with the altitude stats or even remembered his flaking on the Olympics on my own. Not saying to buy a membership obv but if you ever want me to scout out what others are saying so at least you can verify it for yourself, let me know. Then again if he truly got injured, no prematch yapping would've helped.

EaglesPhan36

Appreciate it. In general, I should remember that taking the road squad against any home team with heart is a tough choice in DC play. Argentina is so rabid when it comes to DC. Should have just stuck with my guns on the Canada pick. Seems like most of my 1st thoughts are decent and when I do too much researching, etc. - I suck.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Appreciate it. In general, I should remember that taking the road squad against any home team with heart is a tough choice in DC play. Argentina is so rabid when it comes to DC. Should have just stuck with my guns on the Canada pick. Seems like most of my 1st thoughts are decent and when I do too much researching, etc. - I suck.
    I think you were smart passing on Canada. I wouldn't take them at that price and I'm the biggest homer ever. Kohli bailing out sucks but I'm not convinced Canada would have a different outcome. At least you didn't lay chalk with Germany!

EaglesPhan36

Well when it was -150 for Canada, I was cool with it. Dropped back to -165 I think earlier, but with as horrid as my day went with DC ... I skipped it altogether. I still want to beat the tar out of that midget Goffin.

EaglesPhan36

Pulled hamstring is the final diagnosis I have seen. Never experienced it, but I have heard from others who have that it is excruciating. I'll give him a pass on this one and be grumpy nonetheless.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Pulled hamstring is the final diagnosis I have seen. Never experienced it, but I have heard from others who have that it is excruciating. I'll give him a pass on this one and be grumpy nonetheless.
    yea, it hurts, you barely can walk much less run

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Ugh. That was a tough break with the book rules.