RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Luksika Kumkhum x Casey Dellacqua

What you guys think of Dellacqua's chances in this one ?

Considering giving it a go...

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RapaQues View Post
    What you guys think of Dellacqua's chances in this one ?

Considering giving it a go...
    i wanted to write you before the match thinking dellacqua has a good chance to win.....but she just lost!!!!loooool.....i will bet on Dellacqua only in double match!!! in single she really stinks!!!

RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Yeah, i was about to place a 50eur bet on her to win, glad i didn't.

And i enjoyed watching her in doubles with Barty on AO, they could have beaten Errani/Vinci if it wasn't for crucial mistakes in the 1st set. 3rd set they had no chance...

Went with her and Kimiko on this tourney as well and they won. Will prob back her again in the next round in doubles.

swissbank007

And i enjoyed watching her in doubles with Barty on AO, they could have beaten Errani/Vinci if it wasn't for crucial mistakes in the 1st set. 3rd set they had no chance...

Went with her and Kimiko on this tourney as well and they won. Will prob back her again in the next round in doubles.
    Kimiko Date is amazing for her age....she just won her single match!!!

swissbank007

watch out a little bit for that one cause Kimiko is old and after winning her single match maybe physically it will be tough for her to play single and double especially if its the same day....i didnt check the schedule and order of play of her single and double match...let me know if you find out. i will do some reseach also about that

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I don't think she will give any less than her best in doubles out of respect for her partner.