Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

How does this Parlay look?

Stephens, Gasquet/Tsonga Over 41, and either Murray sets 3-0 or Murray/Simon Under 27.5. What would you edit? This seems like a good play, just want to get your opinions. Thanks!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like if you like the Tsonga-Gasquet Over, maybe pay the extra in the price and just take over 3.5 sets and you don't sweat the # of games played.

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Seems like if you like the Tsonga-Gasquet Over, maybe pay the extra in the price and just take over 3.5 sets and you don't sweat the # of games played.
    Unfortunately 5Dimes doesn't offer that in their props, they only offer who wins first set and set result. So I have to take the total or Murray -1.5 sets or try to guess the set count (i.e. not Murray in 5, etc).

Semper Fidelis

I realize I used the wrong match in my example, but you get my point-just trying to give example of what props they offer. They do offer that in WTA-match ends in 2 or 3 sets. But nothing special for ATP.

EaglesPhan36

I bet the over 3.5 sets at 5Dimes today. It's there.

Semper Fidelis

Are you sure man? I don't see that anywhere in props. Is it not allowed in parlays? Or do they take it down before the match? I've never seen that prop on 5Dimes. The only thing I've ever seen for ATP is set result, who wins 1st set, and set spreads. Am I missing it somewhere?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

For some reason they are not offering Tsonga/Gas props for parlays. Just the Fed and Murray matches.

EaglesPhan36

They're off the board now because the match time they had listed was 11pm and it passed. It was up there all day though under props, parlayed it with Sloane Stephens.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Are you sure man? I don't see that anywhere in props. Is it not allowed in parlays? Or do they take it down before the match? I've never seen that prop on 5Dimes. The only thing I've ever seen for ATP is set result, who wins 1st set, and set spreads. Am I missing it somewhere?
    Sounds like you might be missing it. Over on the right of the Player Sets Won prices

Semper Fidelis

Even in that one, they don't offer set totals. I've never ever seen them offer set totals, only spreads and results. Are you able to wager on the total number of sets with your 5dimes account?

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sounds like you might be missing it. Over on the right of the Player Sets Won prices

Thanks buddy, I see it now! Why don't they have Gasquet/Tsonga though?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post

Thanks buddy, I see it now! Why don't they have Gasquet/Tsonga though?
    What Eagles said sounds correct about that.

Are you sure you are ticking the Props box as well as ATP box when you tried to make the parlay?

Semper Fidelis

I did find it finally, but missed making a play on the Tsonga match because it already started! Lol oh well maybe that'll end up being good, watch one of them get straight-setted now! Anyway I guess I'll just stick with Stephens, federer, and Murray -1.5 sets. That seems pretty safe, you think?