Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for 2night

Hey, what do you think about my leans for 2night?

-> Stepanek +9.5
    Even though a little hurt, stepanek is in great form ATM, so is djoker tho. However, I can't see stepanek losing worse than say 6:3 6:3 6:3...the handicap is too big for him not to cover...and he is a great piece of warrior

-> Ferrer/Baghdatis over 3.5 sets
    I can see Baghdatis taking a set or even two in this game

->Querrey/Wawrinka over 40.5
    imho wawrinka is soo ovepriced and querrey is really solid, this will go easily to 5 sets

->Keys +3.5
    Keys in a great form, I think she should win straight, but still I think this handicap is a strong play

->Savinykh +4.5
    She is in a great form and has shown some impressing performance on her way up to this point...Flipkens is in my eyes just a piece of...garbage. The handicap is way too generous imho.

2 games that are puzzling me: Janowicz/Almagro - Janowicz is far not that good as last year in paris, however he is getting better. Almagro on the other hand plays very solid tennis, but can not show anything unexpected...If jano gets in his berserk mode, he will torn hom into pieces in 3 sets, question is if he will...which is not very likely
    Pova/Venus - yeah pova has not lost a game this tournament which says a lot, but venus coud play relly good...do you think pova can pull this off?

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I took a shot with Keys. Mad good player for a 17 year old. Mad good serve. +175!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

on some of those plays too. favorite one is querry/wawrinka over. not an expert though at all, i just watch players and bet

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you play that Stepanek line, you should take +10. 0.5 game could make a difference in a loss and a push IMO.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah well unfortunately my book (bet365) does not have that line, only +9,5 @2.2
    Btw have anyone seen the stepanek's loss in doubles with paes? It was not streamed but i was quite surprised? Mb something happened again with radek's abs again??