philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Rhyne Williams +400

i was thinking of playing rhyne Williams (+400) and Jamie baker (+225) moneyline any thoughts or chirps lol
    Last edited by philippe61; 01-14-13 at 11:01 AM.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I would stay away from both of those plays. R Williams is a challanger/future player for life. He always has been, even when he went thru that wacky wierd qualifying thing for teaching pros to win an entry into the US open last year. He should get blown away by Mayer, but Mayer F is a wild card at best. He usually beats the players he should and then chumps hard against anyone better than he is. Williams might make a match of this, maybe the handicap is much better play?, but Mayer should not lose this match except maybe 1 out of 20 times. Williams is actually at +430 now, will prob be +500 by match time. Just my thoughts.....

Also, Baker is not a bad player. Has a good serve, which will help tonight. Rosol can be dangerous though when he is serving well. He can light up the score board with those bombs!! Baker can prob hang in this match, but I do see Rosol getting thru. Maybe an over or the handicap again?? Just trying to help.

I do play more conservative with my plays, I generally do not take shots on huge dogs. I like to keep the money rolling in and to keep the win percentage way up, if I can Best of luck on the AO this year!!!

philippe61
    Update your status

I appreciate your input man thanks for the advice I've just like Williams since the us open and I agree chances are likely Meyer will take it if he play to his abilities but from what I've seen from Williams I think +400 pretty good value but we shall see again thanks for the advice and BOL on all ure bets tonight I've been following ure thread so hope u have a killer night man
    Last edited by philippe61; 01-14-13 at 11:14 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by philippe61 View Post
    I appreciate your input man thanks for the advice I've just like Williams since the us open and I agree chances are likely Meyer will take it if he play to his abilities but from what I've seen from Williams I think +400 pretty good value but we shall see again thanks for the advice and BOL on all ure bets tonight I've been following ure thread so hope u have a killer night man
    Thank you I will NOT play Mayer tonight, so GL on the Williams play. I personally really dislike F Mayer, so I hope he loses anyways, LOL!!! And thx for the feedback on my thread. I was REALLY upset I didn't go 5-1 at least yest. I am hoping for another good night, or better, this evening. BOL as always!

philippe61
    Update your status

Agreed meyer prolly one of my least favorite on the tour and he's screwed me a few time so I'm gonna try and fade the tool lol thanks for the support and I know I went with author on a parlay last night and he was the only one to screwme

philippe61
    Update your status

So Williams up 2 sets to none and then bring on the rhyne William self destructtion

Dmoneytx

Tough loss there man!! Up 2 sets & losing the fifth they way he did was just awful!!! That breaker in the fourth was for the match I guess. U had a great value & up 2 sets........a breaker for the win, nice stab at that play. Better luck on the rest of your plays.

philippe61
    Update your status

Thanks man got Federer tonight to close up a big parlay so wish me luck and good play u got for tnight