Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

E.P...Are you alive after day drinking today??

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

As soon as this dude's fart airs out of my apartment, I should be able to think again. God damn. Played the DD role and I get crop dusted to end the night. Time to get more of my own swerve on now. Gonna have plays up in a bit after I get some air to breathe.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Can't wait!!

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    Can't wait!!

wtf is that thing in your picture STAY STRONG.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    wtf is that thing in your picture STAY STRONG.
    Sea Pig.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sea+...iw=960&bih=969

EaglesPhan36

Djokovic-Murray Over 3.5 Sets [-230]
    Laying the wood. Their two meetings in Grand Slams in 2012 are indicative of the competitive nature of the two. Five sets in both Australia & New York. A straight setter could always happen if one guy is just absolutely balls on, but given the nature of the two of their games and how they line up against each other - at least four sets seems a good shot.

Djokovic-Murray Double Faults Over 5 [-130]
    This number is mighty low based upon the numbers amassed this tournament by both guys. Djokovic has been fairly good at limiting his double faults, but you can attribute a lot of this to the fact that he hasn't been under much pressure on his own serve. No coincidence really that the two most competitive matches he's had, Berdych & Wawrinka, have featured the most doubles. Five vs. Wawrinka and two vs. Berdych. Murray's doubles numbers read mostly goose eggs, but again he's not faced a quality returner in good shape yet this tournament. The taxing nature of their Slam matches last year show that fatigue will yield some doubles as long as the match gets drawn out to four or five sets. They had a combined 16 a year ago in Melbourne and nine in New York. Four of the seven meetings last year saw at least five doubles. I think the added pressure each puts on the other's serve will yield a few more than both have experienced this tournament - making this numbers not a bad try for the match.
    Points Awarded:

Lakey gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tmuston Beltics gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brucethebear gave EaglesPhan36 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BlurredOut gave EaglesPhan36 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good luck eagles. I am just looking forward to Rotterdam, Croatia and French tourneys for time zones, even Pattaya will be better sleep wise. The only good thing about these time zone differences is I couldnt lose money live betting these finals and semis. I would have lost alot of money on Li last night live betting, of this I have no doubt.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Djokovic-Murray Over 3.5 Sets [-230]
    Laying the wood. Their two meetings in Grand Slams in 2012 are indicative of the competitive nature of the two. Five sets in both Australia & New York. A straight setter could always happen if one guy is just absolutely balls on, but given the nature of the two of their games and how they line up against each other - at least four sets seems a good shot.

Djokovic-Murray Double Faults Over 5 [-130]
    This number is mighty low based upon the numbers amassed this tournament by both guys. Djokovic has been fairly good at limiting his double faults, but you can attribute a lot of this to the fact that he hasn't been under much pressure on his own serve. No coincidence really that the two most competitive matches he's had, Berdych & Wawrinka, have featured the most doubles. Five vs. Wawrinka and two vs. Berdych. Murray's doubles numbers read mostly goose eggs, but again he's not faced a quality returner in good shape yet this tournament. The taxing nature of their Slam matches last year show that fatigue will yield some doubles as long as the match gets drawn out to four or five sets. They had a combined 16 a year ago in Melbourne and nine in New York. Four of the seven meetings last year saw at least five doubles. I think the added pressure each puts on the other's serve will yield a few more than both have experienced this tournament - making this numbers not a bad try for the match.
    I've been looking at the sets bet for the past 7 hours from every angle and can't really find one legitimately reason not to make this bet. Glad to see you're also on it.

ItsMeMrMattE

lovin the double faults over 5 pick. was doing some stat research into that play earlier myself as well. i got it at (-120) at my book.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

E.P...Are you moving lines???
    That number was -230 the whole time..
    I was going back and forth weather to play it or not for the past 3 hours.. Right after you posted your pick it went to -280...
    Now I can't play it at that number anymore, it just doesn't make sense at those odds..
    Fack..

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

yeah, really wish i nabbed it at the earlier line

Sharp Snake

Great call on the double faults. Tailed you on it again.

tarrasch117
    Don't forget to breathe
    tarrasch117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by sharp snake View Post
    great call on the double faults. Tailed you on it again.
    yuuup!

ItsMeMrMattE

same here. you the man EP.

Sharp Snake

And theres the 2nd cash for us. Well, well played EP.

brucethebear
    brucethebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great ao ep.
    Well played sir. Well researched picks and great write ups.
    Great effort mate.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

EP in the house!

EaglesPhan36

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Easily the best Grand Slam I have had in a bit. Felt like I worked hard on some stat crunching and I said it last year, when I take a look at the draws and kind of break down how I thnk they will fall - I feel like I do a better job overall. I'll be starting a new thread each week for the week's tournaments. Hopefully they can work out as well as this one. The only thing that really disappointed me were the Futures. Cashed the Ferrer one, but Del Potro blew out early and the Serena Fiasco hurt a lot more people than just me. But those are the perils of futures plays! Hope anyone who just dropped in for the Slam sticks around for the rest of the season!

Record: 33-22-4 [+16.38]
    Open Parlays: +0.50

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

EP, what kind of limits do you have on the prop bets, like the double fault one?

First ... 14151617