EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

James Blake, RIP.

You're about to lose to Donald Young. I expect an immediate announcement of your retirement from the sport.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

If Blake holds here then Donald could choke?

hmichaelt
    hmichaelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

wayyy past his prime. shoulda happened years ago

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Does this guy need the money or just love the game? Who knows but u would think playing qualies and losing to the likes of Donald Young and Mischa Zverev you would hang your racquet up. He should go play on the PowerShare series, he may be able to get a set off Johnny Mac at this point in this career.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was really surprised he came back to play this season. He says he's as healthy as he has ever been. My guess is he goes Roddick and retires at the US Open. That would be very appropriate and I'd be rooting hard for him. He was one of my favorite players in his prime. The last few years have been tough to watch. Hopefully he improves with more match play and can stay healthy enough to bow out in NY.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I was really surprised he came back to play this season. He says he's as healthy as he has ever been. My guess is he goes Roddick and retires at the US Open. That would be very appropriate and I'd be rooting hard for him. He was one of my favorite players in his prime. The last few years have been tough to watch. Hopefully he improves with more match play and can stay healthy enough to bow out in NY.
    This would be great and I agree he was one of my favorite players as well. I am a CT resident and when the Pilot Pen was a joint event I was always sitting in the J-Block section at Yale-New Haven rooting him on. It would be nice though if he could win a match or two like Roddick did and build that excitement. However at this point it seems unlikely but as you say with more matchplay things could change.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fire donald young upppp!!!!!!!