Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Aussie Open Thread

I usually do pretty good during the majors. Will post some plays here, anyone welcome to chime in and discuss. There's some great minds in the tennis forum. I like Murray or Djoker to win here. This surface suits the most athletic players on tour. I haven't watched Monfils play but looks like he's back. Will be keeping an eye on him.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Monfils was the 2nd best player on the court imo against Kohlschreiber (He owns a crazy h2h against him and he's a headcase) and Haas so far this year, but the guy is mentally there and every match is important to him and his ranking (He stated in an interview his goal is number 7, weird number). He was gassed in Doha against Brands, looked sorta gassed against Haas but his serve is bigger than ever and he's playing every single big point big. At Aussie Open I would be careful with him, I like his form a lot but the bookies and public are going to be all over him now that he just took out Haas. I think Ferrer takes care of him today but I expect a good showing at Aussie Open if the draw permits. I think against any mentally weak type of players I would have my money on Monfils

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Play 1: Hewit/Tipsy OVER 41 games -110 Risk $55

Play 2: Fognini -135 Risk $60

PLAY 3: Robredo +110 Risk $45

Gonna take Monfils tomorrow small.

I like Federer to win this tournament now that I saw the draw. It's gonna be one of the big 3 for sure at this event.