Betpoints: 1519

And Millman Fs it up : /

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Nice call on Tomic EP. Thanks.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kid's confident early on. Very interested to see his draw next week. He's a definite dark horse to make the quarters if the draw is right.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Do you think Lu can win a set against Ferrer tonight?

EaglesPhan36

Anything is possible, but I would bet against it. Lu doesn't match up for the most part with the top quality guys on this surface.

JayDelight729
    JayDelight729's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I wouldn't call Tomic a darkhorse at Australia. Oddsmakers have him as 8th most likely to take home the championship.

He's the odds on favorite to take him the title in Sydney this week. Tricky match with Nieminen tomorrow in QF. Neemo is defending champion here, but if he gets past that, should have little problem with the rest of the field.

hmichaelt
    hmichaelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

millman can eata dick

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by JayDelight729 View Post
    I wouldn't call Tomic a darkhorse at Australia. Oddsmakers have him as 8th most likely to take home the championship.

He's the odds on favorite to take him the title in Sydney this week. Tricky match with Nieminen tomorrow in QF. Neemo is defending champion here, but if he gets past that, should have little problem with the rest of the field.
    I think he's still a dark horse to get that far because his ranking is going to likely have him have to knock off a high seed to get to that point. All about draw obviously. I think it's ridiculous where his price is to win. Tomic at +8500 and someone like Gasquet at +37500? They should be level at worst. They have him just a shade behind Berdych and Tsonga .... crazy.

hmichaelt
    hmichaelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think he's still a dark horse to get that far because his ranking is going to likely have him have to knock off a high seed to get to that point. All about draw obviously. I think it's ridiculous where his price is to win. Tomic at +8500 and someone like Gasquet at +37500? They should be level at worst. They have him just a shade behind Berdych and Tsonga .... crazy.
    i got gasquet at +42000 ... its a long shot, but worth the risk imo

EaglesPhan36

Alright Stebe is home a winner. Gotta go recharge the batteries with a couple hours sleep. Hopefully the Farah info is valid and de La Nava can get a W to finish.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Lu won a set.

EaglesPhan36

One more. Will be one of the late matches in the sessions. Good spot check. Would probably advise if you like it to find a one set book with Farah's status still iffy.

Australian Open Qualis: de La Nava -175
    de La Nava is going against Robert Farah who has complained of consistent pain in his right wrist for months. It forced him from Brisbane last week and he has tweeted several times about it. de La Nava didn't look lost in Doha qualis losing in three tough sets to Brands in the final round. Certainly not his best surface, but he ran through to the final round of qualis at last year's US Open and should have the upper hand against a wounded opponent.

JayDelight729
    JayDelight729's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I'm sitting on Gasquet +30000 and Davydenko +57500. Both guys have the ability to go far in this tournament.

If Davydenko had beaten Gasquet instead of fatiguing his price would be down to where Tomic' price is IMO.

Hoping both players can get to the 4th Round where I can look at a hedge opportunity.

Gasquet made 4th round of all majors in 2012; one of a handful to do so. Consistency is on his side.

First 12