TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tomacro's betting tips

I will post some of my tips now and then at the forum when I believe I got something good to share with you guys.

I start with a tips for tomorrows game at the ATP Brisbane .

Tennis : ATP Brisbane – Lleyton Hewitt – Radek Stepanek

ATP Brisbane (hardcourt)

This is the first tournament for this year’s season where the players are preparing for the Australian Open that will start in the middle of January.

Hewitt has been preparing well for this season according to his countrymen M. Ebden that said that Hewitt seems very fit for this season.

Stepanek had a great season ending of 2012, where the Czech decided the Davis Cup final match against Spain and Almagro. This was Stepanek’s biggest achievement as a tennis player.

H2H:
    The players have met each other 4 times, where Hewitt has won 3 of them. Hewitt is leading 3-1

Betting Tips: Lleyton Hewitt

I honestly cannot see why Hewitt is not the favorite in a match up like this.
    In 3 of the wins that he has against Stepanek he has been very solid in the serve return games, which is an important factor today as well.

I see value on the aussie, where I believe he should have been the favorite.

I will try 4 units on Hewitt @ unibet with an odds of 1.90.

twitter: @tomacro

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright mate, look forward to your views.

You say you have no idea why he is not favourite, well this MAY give you one

Let me know your thoughts...

MakinItHappen

...all there other meetings came closer to Hewitt's prime. 2009 was on grass and IMO that is by far Hewitt's favourite surface. I'd personally be backing sexay if this wasn't in Brisbane.

TomaCro

As i said Makinit happen, I know he beat him at the Masters, but that was a much faster surface, dont forget that.
    In the indoor matches Stepanek is uasually good,, its a reason why he beat Almagro..
    But Hewitt is playing at home and that should give him a big motivation as well.
    Unibet has like 1.90 on Hewitt, but the rest of the market is far more down then that.
    Last edited by TomaCro; 12-31-12 at 02:09 PM.

MakinItHappen

Very true. Edge with Hewitt, better movement on the slower court and home support. Never-the-less, I'mma leave alone. Good luck and I hope the spirited Aussie comes through for you.

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TomaCro

Lets hope so!

Thanks and good luck with your bets as well!

MakinItHappen

*thumps chest Lleyton Hewitt style*

MakinItHappen

Alright mate. I really don't wanna gatecrash your thread and I hope you don't take it that way either, but I was doing some research on Stepanek's performances in Brisbane well and ......... I hope you've seen before going through with your play...

Jan 5 2009 Brisbane ATP (AUS) Match Stats, Hard Court, Seed (8), Rank 26, Rating 3.35
    Final Def. (3)Fernando Verdasco(15,3.44) (ESP) 3-6 6-3 6-4 Recap Match Stats $2.578
    Semi Final Def. (7)Richard Gasquet(23,3.49) (FRA) 2-6 6-2 6-4 Recap Match Stats $2.456
    Quarter Final Def. (4)Robin Soderling(17,4.16) (SWE) 2-6 6-4 6-3 Recap Match Stats $2.954
    Round of 16 Def. Michael Llodra(54,1.39) (FRA) 7-6(2) 6-3 Recap Match Stats $1.401
    Round of 32 Def. Igor Kunitsyn(45,1.51) (RUS) 6-2 6-2 Recap Match Stats $1.456

Jan 3 2010 Brisbane ATP (AUS) Match Stats, Hard Court, Seed (2), Rank 12, Rating 3.34
    Final Lost to (1)Andy Roddick(7,3.87) (USA) 7-6(2) 7-6(7) Recap Match Stats $3.116
    Semi Final Def. (3)Gael Monfils(13,3.31) (FRA) 6-2 6-1 Recap Match Stats $2.385
    Quarter Final Def. Wayne Odesnik(105,1.20) (USA) 7-6(2) 6-1 Recap Match Stats $1.246
    Round of 16 Def. (q)Alexandr Dolgopolov(131,1.30) (UKR) 5-7 7-6(4) 6-2 Recap Match Stats $1.186
    Round of 32 Def. (WC)John Millman(307,0.56) (AUS) 6-4 6-0 Recap Match Stats

Jan 2 2011 Brisbane ATP (AUS) Match Stats, Hard Court, Rank 62, Rating 3.74
    Semi Final Lost to (1)Robin Soderling(5,4.38) (SWE) 6-3 7-5 Recap Match Stats $3.751
    Quarter Final Def. (7)Florian Mayer(37,2.56) (GER) 6-3 6-3 Recap Match Stats $1.587
    Round of 16 Def. (4)Mardy Fish(16,3.98) (USA) 6-3 6-1 Recap Match Stats $2.583
    Round of 32 Def. Tobias Kamke(67,1.57) (GER) 5-7 6-1 6-4 Recap Match Stats $1.411

Again, hope you don't think I'm trying to gatecrash your thread or anything, jus thought I'd add this into the mix incase you had missed it. Good luck once again.

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by TomaCro View Post
    As i said Makinit happen, I know he beat him at the Masters, but that was a much faster surface, dont forget that.
    In the indoor matches Stepanek is uasually good,, its a reason why he beat Almagro..
    But Hewitt is playing at home and that should give him a big motivation as well.
    Unibet has like 1.90 on Hewitt, but the rest of the market is far more down then that.
    I have two matches on right now. Errani vs Hauniticova and Istomin vs Klizan and let me tell you, the courts are speedy.

TomaCro

no worries, the odds on Hewitt is down @ 1.70 on unibet !

i did not say anything wrong about that ,as the surface was faster.
    who did you play on?

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by TomaCro View Post
    no worries, the odds on Hewitt is down @ 1.70 on unibet !

i did not say anything wrong about that ,as the surface was faster.
    who did you play on?
    I've jus taken Stepanek. Sorry man

TomaCro

Nikolay Davydenko – Mikhail Youzhny : Stats and Facts

ATP Doha (hardcourt)

Nikolay Davydenko has had a very poor season in 2012, where he lost a lot of matches against players he would usually beat easily.
    In the first round of Doha he played a great match, actually one of his best matches in a long time ,when he beat V. Hanescu easily in two straight sets.
    Davydenko has been in two finals in Doha. He won in 2010 and lost to Roger Federer in 2011 in the final match. In 2012 he lost to Roger Federer in the first round.
    That means in the last 3 years he has only lost 2 matches in Doha and that’s against Federer which is a great score for the Russian.

Youzhny played against the German Benjamin Becker in the first round which he won by 2-0 in sets after a very bad start by Youhzny.
    Youzhny was in the quarterfinals in Doha last year which he lost against Nadal.

H2H:
    Davydenko is leading 3-2 , but the matches have been played in the period of 2002-2009. Youzhny has won the two last matches..

Betting Tips: Nikolay Davydenko

It’s no doubt that Davydenko enjoys playing in Doha which he has shown with his results year after year.
    AS said Davydenko has one of his best matches against Hanescu so we hopefully will see a match better season by Davydenko this year.
    In my opinion Davydenko is the favorite and if he can play with the same aggressiveness as in the first round Youhzny will have a lot of problems.

I believe in the end of the day the odds might change a lot and maybe we see Davydenko as the favorite by most of the bookies.

Good Luck! And remember, for more daily betting tips keep following us here on howtobet!

TomaCro

I forgot to say that the odds is 1.96 @ pinnacle

TomaCro

Tennis : ATP Brisbane – Lleyton Hewitt – Denis Istomin

ATP Brisbane (hardcourt)

Lleyton Hewitt won his first round after beating I. Kunitsyn. Hewitt served very well in that match and made a lot of chanced in the return games.
    Radek Stepanek was actually his opponent in the first match but the Czech withdrew before the tournament so Kunitsyn stepped in.

Istomin had a very easy win over young talented Klizan from Slovakian. Istomin won with 6-1 6-2.
    Istomin was in the quarterfinal of Brisbane last year, but I don’t want to give too much credit to Istomin for that performance especially the fact that both of his opponents withdrew from their matches, which means that Istomin had no difficult matches at all.

H2H:
    Hewitt is leading 2-0 after two Grand Slam matches.

Betting Tips: Lleyton Hewitt

Hewitt played a good match against Kunitsyn, where the aussie really served well in that match. This is going to be important against Istomin as well and not at least the return games.
    I see Hewitt as the favorite which I think is right by the bookies. If Hewitt returns well I believe he will win this match.

1.79 @ pinnaclesports

twitter: tomacro

TomaCro

Nikolay Davydenko – David Ferrer: Stats and Facts

ATP Doha ( hardcourt)

Nikolay Davydenko has impressed a lot this week. He has actually played one of his best tournaments the last 12 months. Davydenko has not lost one set yet in his three matches.
    There is no doubt that the Russian enjoys playing in Doha which has one of the best statistics the last 3 years here in Doha, which has been in 2 finals the last 3 years.

David Ferrer started his first round match a bit slow against the German D. Brown, but came back strongly after losing the first set.
    Ferrer beat the Italian Lorenzi in the previous round with 6-3 6-0
    H2H:
    It’s 3-3 between the players, which have played many tight matches between them.

Betting Tips: Nikolay Davydenko & Over 21.5 games

Ferrer has had a fantastic season; there is no doubt about that. But Davydenko has played some great tennis this weak and we can see why he loves playing in Doha.
    Davydenko has the game to beat a player like Ferrer, he plays really aggressively, which is one of the main reasons why Davydenko has beaten Ferrer in 3 out of 6 matches.
    The fact that Davydenko shows great form this weak and is one of the players that has shown great tennis and not at least stability in Doha is a good enough reason to play Davydenko as the big underdog today.

I believe we are looking at a tight match, where I also try a bet on over 21 games.

My bets: Nikolay Davydenko ,3.70 @ bet365 & Over 21 games @ pinnaclesports

twitter: tomacro89

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Love Davydenko in this spot!! I was able to place a bet on him at +4 (-103) vs Ferrer.

TomaCro

Yeah, I also like him as the underdog.

Let's hope he plays well today

TomaCro

Nikolay Davydenko – Richard Gasquet: Stats and Facts

ATP Doha ( hardcourt)

Davydenko shows some of his best tennis in a long while now. The Russian beat David Ferrer in the semifinal with 6-2 6-3, after one of his best performances in over a year.
    Davydenko is chasing his second title in the last 4 yours here in Doha, which is his third final in Doha in the last four years.

Gasquet played against German D. Brands which he beat by 7-5 7-5. Gasquet has not impressed me so far in the tournament. The Frenchman seems too defensive in his matches and he was lucky he did not lose against G. Zemlja in the second round after he was down 2-5 in the third set.

H2H:
    2-4 is Gasquet leading.

Betting Tips: Nikolay Davydenko win & 2-0 set (correct score)

Davydenko has played really well this weak and I honestly don’t see how he will lose a match like this. Gasquet is standing to far from the baseline and he is being too much defensive,. This is not working against a player like Davydenko that is hitting the ball so well and not at least getting into the court as fast as he does.

If Davydenko can dictate the rally’s I don’t see how Gasquet will win this final match against a player that has beaten so many great players in this tournament the last 3-4 years.

my bets:
    N. davydenko to win & correct score 2-0
    1.63 @ pinnaclesports on the victory on Davydenko
    2.50 @ bet365 on the correct score 2-0 to Davydenko

TomaCro

Marcel Granollers – Matthew Ebden: Stats and Facts

ATP Sydney (hardcourt)

Marcel Granollers is playing his first match for the season, where he also played here last year in Syndey, but lost to his opponent M. Ebden that time.

Ebden played his first match last week in Brisbane, where he lost with 2-6 2-6 to youngster Goffin in the first round.
    Ebden played a weak match which is ranked as 105 in the world.

H2H:
    Ebden is leading 1-0 after the match they played in Syndey last year which ended with 6-1 3-6 6-3.

Betting Tips: M. Granollers

Marcel Graonllers is a better player and is ranked much higher which are number 34 in the world.
    EBden did not play well at all last week which only won 50 % on his first serve which is very bad.
    Even if Ebden has the motivation of playing at home in Australia I still don’t think that is enough against a players that should be better and that has the stability which Ebden does not have.
    The odds has been going up on Granollers, so I am placing a bet on the Spaniard now.

1.73 @ pinnacle on M.Granollers to win

twitter @tomacro

GL