SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

If another post is made criticizing my tennis handicapping results, I think I will have to reinstate the Wheel of Banishment tonight and enter everyone's poster name here in six times.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I can't decide whether this is funny or sad. I mean, at first it was funny, then it got sad, then funny again... I think we may have reached the final sad point.

I hope youre not betting these Lou.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    Radwanska will absolutely steamroll from here, if I'm wrong then people can consider myself a failed tennis handicapping veluator.
    I believe you already gave us permission to tear you to shreds, Lou. And you didn't even spell evaluator correctly, adding to the ensuing hilarity.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not criticizing because everyone has a monkey on their back in one sport or another, but making two posts but being unable to update your record ... that is truly funny. LuV u LOO.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I believe you already gave us permission to tear you to shreds, Lou. And you didn't even spell evaluator correctly, adding to the ensuing hilarity.

Perhaps I misspelled the term on purpose for a reason? To provide myself with an out should I get unlucky and Radwanska loses the match?

Either way, if we're going to talk about tennis handicapping, let's examine who has correctly predicted and posted the last two ATP Future championship winners (one an +1150 dog), and the Serena Williams at Wimbledon when 95% of the forum was riding Venus more than planet Earth does.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm not criticizing because everyone has a monkey on their back in one sport or another, but making two posts but being unable to update your record ... that is truly funny. LuV u LOO.
    Did yisman not volunteer to update the record?

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Perhaps I misspelled the term on purpose for a reason? To provide myself with an out should I get unlucky and Radwanska loses the match?

Either way, if we're going to talk about tennis handicapping, let's examine who has correctly predicted and posted the last two ATP Future championship winners (one an +1150 dog), and the Serena Williams at Wimbledon when 95% of the forum was riding Venus more than planet Earth does.
    That doesn't hold any water with me Lou because I picked Kuznetsova in the French for +1350, which I believe trumps your Federer pick.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    That doesn't hold any water with me Lou because I picked Kuznetsova in the French for +1350, which I believe trumps your Federer pick.
    Was there a woman that was greater than -300 to win pre-tourney? Had that woman also won the event four years in a row and was also widely regarded as the absolute best player on that surface of perhaps all time?

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Fine, I'll allow you your vanity with the French Open this year, Lou. I was raised not to kick a man when he's already beaten and bloodied.

EaglesPhan36

Seriously, how hard is this.

YTD: 0-2 (-3.77)

SBR Lou

I'd like for yisman to verify, as he was the official records volunteer, but thanks.

EaglesPhan36

That's why people love you Lou.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Was there a woman that was greater than -300 to win pre-tourney? Had that woman also won the event four years in a row and was also widely regarded as the absolute best player on that surface of perhaps all time?

Huh? What does that have to do with anything? It's already considered in the lines you played.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch. There goes the YTD...

Start another one.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Radwanska will absolutely steamroll from here, if I'm wrong then people can consider myself a failed tennis handicapping veluator.
    only now? I've always considered you a failed tennis handicapping "veluator".

Cirstea was the right play yesterday, and I'm still undefeated when we go head to head.

I have no problem posting this because you are by far the most obnoxious poster in the tennis forum.

yisman

yisman, please update my record as you had stated you would. I do not desire to do so at the moment and would like to take a breath of fresh air from tennis for a day.
    I would have yesterday but I was absent from the tennis forum most of the day. I missed a lot of stuff, including hedging on the Berdych bet, which failed.

CluelessLou record, beginning in August:

0-2, -3.77 units

I take my scorekeeping responsibilities seriously.

I saw talk about limits. My personal limit is -200 for both men's and women's. I break it occasionally, but with the expectancy to lose. I just sometimes cannot resist.
    Last edited by yisman; 08-08-09 at 07:37 PM.

yisman

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RogueScholar

95% of the forum was not riding Venus.

And it's hilarious how you keep referring to the two futures wins. Worthless considering the sheer landslide of chalk losers you've posted.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36

Did yisman not volunteer to update the record?
    Well, I didn't volunteer. I agreed to do after you started a thread stating I had agreed to do it at your request, which is interesting considering you never made the request in the first place.

I'm willing to do it, but it would've been nice had you notified me before starting a thread volunteering my services.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 01:03 PM.

yisman

Would like more chalk losers. Thanks.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I'm ready for some winners, don't care what the line is.....

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Let's see some winners Lou. Now is a good week for warm up. Did I forget to say you are my favorite tennis handicapper?

yisman

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 01:05 PM.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know what is funnier, a guy throwing out huge chalk plays in WTA and calling them locks/POY or guys coming in here after and saying great pick

First 12