beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fading the 2 players that made it to the Knoxville final..

Russell and Reynolds..

These quick turn-around's sometimes pay dividends..Maybe a bit gassed...Each is playing a stiff..But sometimes the stiffs win in situations like this....Always possibility of "end of the year..I fell good about my points I just got last tourney, so I will retire after the first set..

Example..See Becker and Struff today who struggled to win after both making the final last week in their respective challengers..

Also watch out for Alves who is playing Donskoy..same thing..Albeit the Russian has more rest..than Russell and Reynolds..

beefcake
    Update your status

Down goes Reynolds..!!!

Smethyhurst was around +525

Lets see if Donskoy lays an egg at 5 am..

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, great call on at least one of those plays!!! That's a huge payout at +525. Bookmaker doesn't offer Challangers, but that is a great call. If two hit, WOW! But even one is big. Congrats~

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

You should post closer to match start, and who you are actually playing (not fading) . So we can all get in on the fun. I saw this post when you put it up, but its hard to find info on challengers so didnt know when to look for lines being posted.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah I use 5 dimes..Gotta get in before start time as they do not adjust them like ATP events..Yeah was happy to hit one of 2