Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Will Federer 3 Peat??

Such a tough match to bet. I honestly like Fed again here to repeat. Novak doesn't seem like he's 100% committed to this tournament. Federer wants it more and I don't think Novak can really bother Federer at all on this surface. He's been sliding around everywhere through this tourny and he's been fortunate not to play an opponent that comes to the net to finish those points off.

Will post a play tomorrow. What does everyone else think.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Cant say I agree. The reason Nole looks so disinterested is because he has that next level that he can seem to turn on whenever he needs it. To be "sliding all over" and "looking disinterested" and still beat a great player like Del Potro says wonders to his game. Federer has not been sharp anyway you slice it throughout this tournament. I'd prefer the line for Nole to be a few cents cheaper, but either way, I think Djokovic is the play for now.

Long time lurker here, finally decided to post.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    Cant say I agree. The reason Nole looks so disinterested is because he has that next level that he can seem to turn on whenever he needs it. To be "sliding all over" and "looking disinterested" and still beat a great player like Del Potro says wonders to his game. Federer has not been sharp anyway you slice it throughout this tournament. I'd prefer the line for Nole to be a few cents cheaper, but either way, I think Djokovic is the play for now.

Long time lurker here, finally decided to post.
    Thanks for the write-up casper.. Djoko is the play!!!

Coochiemudlo
    Coochiemudlo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm more interested in number of game on this one.. Does it go to 3 sets?

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

With the way Djokovic sort of cruises around the court until he needs to put it into the next gear, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fed take the first set.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Such a tough match to bet. I honestly like Fed again here to repeat. Novak doesn't seem like he's 100% committed to this tournament. Federer wants it more and I don't think Novak can really bother Federer at all on this surface. He's been sliding around everywhere through this tourny and he's been fortunate not to play an opponent that comes to the net to finish those points off.

Will post a play tomorrow. What does everyone else think.
    Very good analysis is that this match is "tough". Tough for the bettors and tough for the players.
    This is the match of the year. For Federer and for Nole. Both were equally impressive this year. Nothing like last year's domination of Djokovic. So this year was like tie between them, and this match will be the tie-breaker.

Federer is the player who prepared himself best for this tourn. And his clever tactics and mind brought him to the final.
    Djokovic is the best playing tennis player currently. No matter what court, or no matter who is the opponent.

Very tough match, normally a handicapper has to pass on this one.
    But such games are so much attractive, match of the year, a tennis-fan-bettor feels himself that he has to pick the winner in this one.

I am not talking about predicting total games, or 1st set winner bets, etc.. But predicting the winner is the tough play. And it is very difficult to pass on this one. Normal size stake, not very big, but i feel like i have to play.

I am thinking Djokovic will win this match. And i will be not so surprised, if it will be very easy for him, contrary to the expected toughness.

Federer has his tactics, but Djokovic is not definitely a Murray. He is much better at least 2 times. I am not talking only his rich varieties of plays and tecnical capabilities compared to Murray, but also the way he uses his mind. This is why maybe the Scotch will never get #1 Ranking, where Djokovic is and where Federer had been during most of his career.

Until now Djokovic was acting, i always noticed 2 different levels of plays in his games. (Watch carefully again the Delpo game and Murray games- especially the returns- and the unbelievable tie-break comeback against Berdych)

Djokovic likes to act, but he needs to be himself to win this match against Federer, and i think he will be.

DJOKOVIC WIN is my play, my side play is UNDER
    Last edited by makman; 11-12-12 at 04:30 AM.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive been thinking about this for some time and i will go with fed...reasons:
    Though I have not seen the last fed's match I wathched the highlights and he looked really confident and furthermore, he was very dedicated - he chased every single dropshot, played really well. I dunno about djokovic's ultra-mode, but he did not seem at his 100% for me, he is slow to start and I believe fed will grab his opportunity and win the first set. That will be a dealbraker, second set I foresee tiebreak as djoko will get fully into game, but since fed will be in 1-0 lead, his nerves will be better in tough moments. Last but not least, I think this match is like 50/50 so why not to go with a dog.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Think Fed at plus money is the squareplay here. Joker lean but im not wasting my money...coin flip basically

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Roger is 63-11 Indoor Hard career
    Djoko is 58-19 Indoor Hard career
    Roger is 3-1 vs. Djoko on Indoor Hard.

surface does favor Fed.
    you know what to do.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

i LOVE federer here.

i was at the federer/murray match yesterday and you could really feel federer is in this thing mentally, and on top of that he didn't play too shabby either. i felt right from when fed broke back that is wasn't gonna happen for andy. in fact i was so convinced coming out of there fed would win today i was waiting on Pinny to get their line out and slammed it at +156... not a bad move there.
    on the other hand i've been to djoker's matches twice this week and he seemed nonchalant as ever (even though i don't really read into too much of that shit with him), and switches on and off in matches.

surface will favour federer also for sure. if he serves like he did at wimbledon novak won't have a chance.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I am heavy on Djoker. Agreed that he has the next level. Federer will need to play perfect to emerge with a win.

Of course, I am fade material, so...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Think Fed at plus money is the squareplay here. Joker lean but im not wasting my money...coin flip basically
    your logic make no sense at all. if it's a coin flip then how is fed at + money a square play? There are no square plays in tennis. It's the two greatest players in the world going at it. Most square gamblers don't even know a match like this is in progress. By the way, there's no such thing as a square play. Only square players and sharp players.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Goat Milk 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Thanks for the write-up casper.. Djoko is the play!!!