Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Hsieh can absolutely beat Wozniacki

At +375 she is definitely in play. Has a powerful serve and mixes in enough finess shots that she is actually more dimensional than Wozniacki. It's all about who is hot today. Match a lot closer to a coin flip than the books have made it.

Hangoverblack

No let down from Moscow for Caroline. Set 1 to the Bad Guy

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Betting tennis this time a year is a coinflip. However i find value in Gasquet tomorrow @ Paris.

Hangoverblack

I'm trying to figure out how to fold my Hsieh ticket so it can lodge over my windpipe and end this misery.

Any suggestions?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cannot believe you can say this, but Wozniacki has been hard to bet against recently. She actually looks engaged and full of desire. I think the fall she took in the rankings finally made her take notice. This is one of the things that it pays to look at over the last few weeks of the season - find the girls-guys who have something to play for .. Woz trying to get back into the Top 10 has apparently made her play better.

Hangoverblack

I agree she has been lights out. Fun to watch actually. These last plays of the day I'm always watching for lines moving toward big name favorites, to trap some chasing bettors who are negative on the session. I thought Caroline might be due for a letdown in this opening match. But she played brilliantly.

So once again I leave tennis betting in the red- I do like Kylie Irving to replenish my balance in two hours.

Appreciate the input as always