CommonSense
    CommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12331

Some Tennis Matches Rigged

A Swedish newspaper published a list of players who are suspected of rigging matches.

Swedish link:
    http://www.expressen.se/sport/tennis...svarta-listan/

English Translation:
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...arta-listan%2F

Players who are strongly suspected:

Philipp Kohlschreiber
    Potito Starace
    Andreas Seppi
    Fabio Fognini
    Janko Tipsarević
    Michael Llodra
    Nikolay Davydenko
    Teymuraz Gabashvili
    Victor Crivoi
    Christophe Rochus
    Oscar Hernandez
    Yevgeny Marius Gundersen
    Filippo Volandri
    Wayne Odesnik
    Victoria Azarenka
    Agnieszka Radwańska
    Francesca Schiavone
    Sara Errani
    Maria Kirilenko
    Kateryna Bondarenko

Alert list-players with a lower degree of miss thinking (21 PCs)
    Brian Dabul
    Eduardo Scwhank
    Jeremy Chardy
    Simone Bolelli
    Lukasz Kubot
    Carlos Berlocq
    Igor Kunitsyn
    Andrey Golubev
    Alex Bogomolov
    Somdev Devvar-man
    Steve Darcis
    Marin Čilić
    Flavio Cipolla
    Ivo Karlović
    Viktor Troicki
    Flavia Pennetta
    Roberta Vinci
    Virginie Razzano
    Romina Oprandi
    Dominika Cibulková
    Eleni Daniilidou

I checked out the Kremlin Cup and put a couple of small bets against a couple of Russians who I think would be great canidates to throw the match today. It's played in Russia and you can't run from the mob there:

Nikolay Davydenko against Alex Bogomolov Jr who was +220. I saw the match and Davydenko missed some easy shots. At times, it looked like he didn't even care. He loses the 1st set 7-5 and was down 4-1 in the second set. I guess to make it look legit, he came back to tie things up at 4-4 and proceeded to lose the next 2 games and lost.

Then there was Andrey Kuznetsov against Carlos Berlocq who was +155. Kuznetsov is ranked 75th in the world and he was -180 against 49th ranked Berlocq. This is his first match on hard courts this year. I also watched this match. Kuznetsov won the first set easily 6-1. After that, I bet you would get great odds on Berlocq winning the match. In the 2nd set, all of a sudden, Kuznetsov starts hitting the ball long, out of bounds, etc. etc. Berlocq is now on his game and he wins the next 2 sets and wins the match.

This could've been a coincidence or maybe the matches were somehow rigged. I don't care if they fixed matches, I just wish they tell me which side to play. )
    Last edited by CommonSense; 10-16-12 at 01:57 PM.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Whom is Azarenka intentionally losing to, I wonder...
    And where are the Argentinians..?

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Nikolay Davydenko against Alex Bogomolov Jr who was +220. I saw the match and Davydenko missed some easy shots. At times, it looked like he didn't even care. He loses the 1st set 7-5 and was down 4-1 in the second set. I guess to make it look legit, he came back to tie things up at 4-4 and proceeded to lose the next 2 games and lost.
    I said the exact same thing in my thread man. I was foolish enough to believe that Davydenko had moved past the match fixing after some solid performances in Asia last month.

CommonSense

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Whom is Azarenka intentionally losing to, I wonder...
    And where are the Argentinians..?
    I was thinking that also. I looked at her record and she lost to Dominika Cibulkova in the French Open as a huge favorite. She also lost to Marion Bartoli at the Miami tourney. But I've done well with Azarenka so I wouldn't suspect her.

CommonSense

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    I said the exact same thing in my thread man. I was foolish enough to believe that Davydenko had moved past the match fixing after some solid performances in Asia last month.
    He just had no enthusiasm today. I watch a lot of his matches and he'll get fired up at some point but today, I didn't see any of that. If my memory serves me right, in the second set at 4-4 on serve, it was 0-15 and he hit a great cross court shot and came in, Bogomolov backhanded the ball and floated it back, and Davydenko promptly dumped the ball into the net. Right there I said, this is where he get broken and loses. lol
    Last edited by CommonSense; 10-16-12 at 02:22 PM.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

This list is very old...... no idea why you would post it now.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

How could they not have Kollerer on there? Only guy that was banned for life for match fixing.

CommonSense

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I didn't know that, I just ran across the article.

CommonSense

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    How could they not have Kollerer on there? Only guy that was banned for life for match fixing.
    I would think he is not on the list is because he is not a suspect, he was already convicted. lol

Three more Russians lost in the Kremlin Cup, Ekaterina Makarova, Nadia Petrova, and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Maybe it's home-court disadvantage in this tournament!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

You can add Monfils to the list. Guy is such a quitter.........Or is he?????

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Man, i keep getting screwed by Davy. Fck i cant bet that guy anymore. Just garbage.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Man, i keep getting screwed by Davy. Fck i cant bet that guy anymore. Just garbage.
    Davydenko is a fukking crook man. Don't bet that cheat again man. Sometimes I see his lines & really think about it, then I remember it is Davydenko........as crooked as they come.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Davydenko is a fukking crook man. Don't bet that cheat again man. Sometimes I see his lines & really think about it, then I remember it is Davydenko........as crooked as they come.
    I was the same way until he had some good showings in Asia last month. Never again!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

suprised I don't see doplo on here.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

Ya i totally forgot. Hes played well of late so I took a chance.......Never again. The same whit Anderson... That fckin idiot has been absolute garbage the Last 4 months.

Wait for it as well..... m sur Dolpo will beat someone ranked in the top 40, then go on to drop a 6-1 6-2 Match to someone just barely in the top 100.... just Bullshit.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

For a better list look at ATP and WTA ranking lists
    Some do it more, some do it less.
    All players do it.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    suprised I don't see doplo on here.
    Dolpo has a health disorder which is why some days he comes out great and plays up to his potential..... and other days hell be sick and looks horrible.

Nothing to do with fixing....read his blog sometime

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    This. It's years old.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Tennis Integrity Unit was established three years ago, after an investigation by tennis authorities into the circumstances surrounding Nikolay Davydenko’s defeat at a tournament in Poland in 2007. Betfair, the peer-to-peer gambling exchange, voided more than £3 million that had been wagered on the Russian’s match after picking up on irregular betting patterns. No charges were ever brought." - telegraph uk May 31 2011

If someone invents an organization based on a player's questionable activity, steer clear of said player.