booplash
    Betting some, Winning some.
    booplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Didn't see any of your responses until now. I know everything i need to know before i play on the matches, but thanks anyway!

When i don't write anything like (x3) it is a 1 unit play.

booplash

The tennis Guru did it again, made a big win.

Record: 6-1

+9.5 units

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

WOW! What a cocky response man! All I did was come into your thread to give you some info in case you didn't know....... And you come back with "I know everything I already need to know before I play the matches"???

Well, for starters, you give NO write ups about why you take your plays. I think what I told the public on this "thread" was very valuable info. Something YOU should of put down to let others know so they can not just blindly tail. In case you didn't watch the match, Hauder WON the first set and very easily could of WON the second set in that tiebreaker. This was NOT an easy match to take & I think you won it by completely crapping out. Good for you, but just know, that I will not come into this thread again & post anything that could help YOU or some of the people that follow you.

You say you want people to interact in your thread:??? But when someone give GOOD information about a match you say is going to be easy, you don't want it??? FINE with me

You called that Pop match a "LOCK" right??? If losing the first set and BARELY winning the tiebreaker in the second to split sets is a LOCK match for you, then that is NOT GOOD man! Just my opinion.

OH, and before you start calling yourself "TENNIS GURU" after only posting 7 plays, LOL!!!, why don't you post 100 or 200 or 300. Lets see where you are after a few months sir. Hilarious, calling yourself a tennis god after 7 posted plays and you "lock" today went a greuling three sets and really, easily, should of lost IMO.

Don't worry bro, you won't see me again trying to help you on your thread. Your numbers will come back to earth in a big way soon, I can tell when you rave over a lock play that loses the first set and is fighting super hard just to stay in a second set tiebreaker.

WOW, all I did was try to help. You couldn't even say "thank you", or "good point", or anything. Just some smart ass negative comment. The BIG difference between a guy like you and me...........I welcome anyone who comes into my thread to help me out or anyone out who posts in there. I would never send a smartass comment back to someone who had very very good intentions. Sorry man, but that alone tells me what kind of dude you are. Done wasting my time here.....

booplash

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    WOW! What a cocky response man! All I did was come into your thread to give you some info in case you didn't know....... And you come back with "I know everything I already need to know before I play the matches"???

Well, for starters, you give NO write ups about why you take your plays. I think what I told the public on this "thread" was very valuable info. Something YOU should of put down to let others know so they can not just blindly tail. In case you didn't watch the match, Hauder WON the first set and very easily could of WON the second set in that tiebreaker. This was NOT an easy match to take & I think you won it by completely crapping out. Good for you, but just know, that I will not come into this thread again & post anything that could help YOU or some of the people that follow you.

You say you want people to interact in your thread:??? But when someone give GOOD information about a match you say is going to be easy, you don't want it??? FINE with me

You called that Pop match a "LOCK" right??? If losing the first set and BARELY winning the tiebreaker in the second to split sets is a LOCK match for you, then that is NOT GOOD man! Just my opinion.

OH, and before you start calling yourself "TENNIS GURU" after only posting 7 plays, LOL!!!, why don't you post 100 or 200 or 300. Lets see where you are after a few months sir. Hilarious, calling yourself a tennis god after 7 posted plays and you "lock" today went a greuling three sets and really, easily, should of lost IMO.

Don't worry bro, you won't see me again trying to help you on your thread. Your numbers will come back to earth in a big way soon, I can tell when you rave over a lock play that loses the first set and is fighting super hard just to stay in a second set tiebreaker.

WOW, all I did was try to help. You couldn't even say "thank you", or "good point", or anything. Just some smart ass negative comment. The BIG difference between a guy like you and me...........I welcome anyone who comes into my thread to help me out or anyone out who posts in there. I would never send a smartass comment back to someone who had very very good intentions. Sorry man, but that alone tells me what kind of dude you are. Done wasting my time here.....
    I'm not the best at english and i wrote thanks anyway? Wadddaaapp

First 12