beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Upcoming Challenger(4) tourneys for this week + Shanghai thoughts..

First the scrubs, 4 on the docket..bullets..

Tashkent.. Some decent players,Lacko,Turnsonov,Dodig...
    Dustov has been hot, he cant beat Pospisil as the WC,Kinda like Gojowczyk to beat Jazri

Tiburon..The march of the American Paychecks goes on..
    If you can find an over at Bet 365 for Johnson/Bubka that should cash
    Many of the same stiffs as Sac town this week..Hard to gauge..

Rennes..Fade the fukk out of Haider Mauer..Dude lost last week in his first hard court event after playing like 30,000 on clay.Playing a qualie who will have had 3 matches on this surface already.

San Juan..AKA.."I love clay, and I am a tennis stiff and need to pay the rent" Winner only gets 5,000 bucks!! Lowest I have seen for a challenger ever..If I was a bookie, I could fix all the matches..

Shanghai...Not really going to go through the draw but have some long shots for futures..

HAAS..150-1..Dude on fire..If Novak gets knocked out..Look out!
    Gasquet 50-1His last loss was just a hiccup..
    Berdych..30-1..Bout time this fukker won something big..
    Last edited by beefcake; 10-07-12 at 07:42 AM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a lot of my scratch tied up in Bovada right now. Those bums stopped posting Challengers as frequently the last couple weeks. Hoping they start posting some more frequently. Probably going to request it. They posted a few here and there the last couple weeks, but they had been steady about having them all for most of the season.

Will give them props, LIVE BETTING for selected Shanghai matches and they had some in the Tokyo tourney as well. That's pretty solid for them all things considered.

I don't see anyone outside Federer, Djokovic or Murray winning Shanghai. Tsonga or Berdych though probably worth a punt as one of them could get through that quarter and into the semis - albeit matched up against Djokovic if form holds.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah I played Tsonga for real cash at 34-1 at 5 dimes..Bird shit plays like ass sometimes and could get upset,never know, then a live hedge vs Joker in semis possibly..

Good luck man..Yeah bovada is weird about being consistent.Still having them and 5 dimes is good.I cant imagine how broke we would be if lived in Canada and had access to Bet365 and their 5 gazillion live options.

beefcake
    Update your status

Dustov!!!