MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

KLIZAN will destroy this clown Chiudinelli in straight sets ...take -1.5 sets

I've been backing Klizan in every match since last month and he's been a freaking money making machine. The guy has been destroying almost every opponent outside the #40 he's faced in straight sets. The swiss Chiudinelli sucks roosters on hardcourts and won't stand a chance against Klizan.

Klizan will turn him into swiss cheese .....the moneyline is too much but great value in the -1.5 sets line at -110

Good Luck

jaydiz21
    jaydiz21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Agreed but will take-4 klizan will destroy him. Best of luck to you lets cash this in

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailing you on this one MDF, I've also liked Klizan a lot recently, hope we'll get the best of it!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Klizan's got a killer forehand, one of the best I've seen in the game. I cant see Chiudinelli taking a set off him.

Good Luck fellas !

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Well, the match did end in straight sets, but for Chiudinelli, unfortunately. Guys who come through qualifying at tournaments this time of year are dangerous, IMO.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

MDF has a definite man crush on Klizan.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, I just checked the final on that match. What a surprise....... I would of thought Klizan should of won this match today. I have seen Chuid play & he has like NO weapons at all. Bad loss for Klizan IMO. Tough break on this one MDF, but I would of put Klizan in a parlay prob. Glad I didn't. Wow....

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Aren't we supposed to fade people after first tourny wins and things of that nature? I saw the line and almost took Chuid but decided to stay away. I guess he did play qualifying, but something about that line scared me off. Plus I don't lay that kind of chalk.

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't follow after Klizan was 3-1 up in the first set, thought he would have came through until seeing he was down 5-4, ended in a tie-break..Thought even though we lost he would have taken the match, what a disappointment. I will never bet straight set wins again, I'm starting to think it's not a coincidence anymore..

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Jeez what a beatdown MDF has been cold sry bud

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

dont feel bad man i got shreaded yesterday too................sigh