BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Last minute notice play on Gulbis!

5 Dimes is jumping the line as usual on Challenger plays but he's listed at plus money. Just loaded up on +135 and +120 and +105. Mahut has been terrible for months now ever since Queens Club and his only decent win during since was over Monfils last week. Other than that he's been losing to the likes of Berankis and Petzschner. I know Gulbis is no rock star in his own right but they are trending in opposite directions the last couple months.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good god so much for my big Gulbis play line now -155 MAHUT fukin fixed tennis garbage..

Cappinpicks

wish I faded big... no chance just like petz and kohls this sport is a money drainer

Cappinpicks

broken off the bat baaad baad bet

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Let's see what happens in the 2nd set. Gulbis had a couple of break points against Mahut as well just couldn't finish. But yeah in retrospect, I really need to stop betting Challenger and just stick to the ATP and occasional WTA.

Cappinpicks

GULBIS breaks.. do you have a working live feed ur watching?

Cappinpicks

Nevermind, 1st set dominated by mahut, more of the same just like the other matches in the 2nd/3rd... more blown $$$$

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Gulbis finally breaks him back. 5-4 with Gulbis on serve. Here's our chance!

I don't think there is a feed, I'm just following the stats on B365.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Nevermind Mahut broke him right back, ridiculous.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Gulbis shockingly broke Mahut again in the 2nd. Now if only he could actually hold his service which up until this point he has not.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

I hope you didn't leave too early Cappin. Our boy Gulbis has a legit chance of taking this 2nd set now up 4-3 and on serve.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    wish I faded big... no chance just like petz and kohls this sport is a money drainer

Tennis is NOT a money drainer at all!!! In fact, to me, it is probably the easiest sport to get a good feel for the outcome. I don't hit all my plays on my thread, but streaking at 8 or 10 in a row is not uncommon for ALOT of tennis cappers. And I am talking payouts at -120, -150, +130, +150, etc.....

The big problem I see with THIS thread AND this match, is that it has ONE thing in common that makes it spell disaster. The one word is: Gulbis. I have been watching him play for prob 10 years now & he has GOT to be the most unpredictable, unmotivated, amazingly talented, confused player I have ever seen. Has to be in the top 3 for the last decade. Guy has SO much talent it is a joke, but bec he has SOOOOO much money (don't forget his father is a billionaire.......not millionaire, fing billionaire!). So if Ernest doesn't feel like trying on any given day, guess what??? He doesn't have to. He does not have a big following per se & the dude has all the money he could ever want, 10x over.
    So when Gulbis and gamble are in the same sentence, you should take every opportunity and run IMO. Mahut is also a strange player. If he serves really really good, he can take even a TOP player to breakers or steal sets. But against a guy like Gulbis, this should of been a PURE pick em in my eyes. And from what I read here, plenty of breaks already. Guys getting broke every other game?? Pathetic if you ask me....

I am NOT trolling or bashing, just wanted to throw my two cents on Mr. $$$$pants Gulbis. I do wish ya'll luck on this play & I hope to hell ya'll pull this one out. Best of luck the rest of the day too.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Tennis is NOT a money drainer at all!!! In fact, to me, it is probably the easiest sport to get a good feel for the outcome. I don't hit all my plays on my thread, but streaking at 8 or 10 in a row is not uncommon for ALOT of tennis cappers. And I am talking payouts at -120, -150, +130, +150, etc.....
    Agreed 100% D, close 2nd is basketball. Football always seems to kill me and don't touch baseball or hockey.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

I am NOT trolling or bashing, just wanted to throw my two cents on Mr. $$$$pants Gulbis. I do wish ya'll luck on this play & I hope to hell ya'll pull this one out. Best of luck the rest of the day too.
    It's cool man. I know you're one of the most respected cappers on the boards and I always am more than willing to hear you out. I think the bet for me was betting more against Mahut and less for Gulbis. Mahut has shown me jack shit-t since Eastbourne. I thought it was a good value play getting Gulbis at plus money picked him up at +135, +120, and +105.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Mahut shi-ts his way right into the 3rd set by getting broken immediately. It's looking very much like this play has a chance.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    It's cool man. I know you're one of the most respected cappers on the boards and I always am more than willing to hear you out. I think the bet for me was betting more against Mahut and less for Gulbis. Mahut has shown me jack shit-t since Eastbourne. I thought it was a good value play getting Gulbis at plus money picked him up at +135, +120, and +105.
    I do agree with that statement for sure. Mahut has been sucking since Eastbourne. I can respect betting against him for sure! Just wish it was someone other than Money Pants today. I personally hate Gulbis, he has jacked me many times in the past.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    Agreed 100% D, close 2nd is basketball. Football always seems to kill me and don't touch baseball or hockey.
    AGREE 1,000%!!! I'm not big on basketball, but I am hoping to find a good good capper in here. Any suggestions???? I would be so appreciative if you knew of a GOOD basketball guy who YOU would trust.
    Also, hockey is prob the WORST sport IMO to bet on. Baseball is JUST as bad. Do you know how many -280's I have seen this year flat out LOSE in baseball. That is sickening bec it seems like they play SOOOO many games, that any team can be on the road and beat any other team at home. Even if the records are inverses or the pitching match up is severly lopsided.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

I'm not big on basketball, but I am hoping to find a good good capper in here. Any suggestions???? I would be so appreciative if you knew of a GOOD basketball guy who YOU would trust.
    As far as guys on the boards, there's 3 guys that always have an ongoing thread every year together Sonny, Ayo, and Wizard of Beantown. They are usually pretty solid. There's a couple touts that I follow when their picks are posted in the service plays section too. Vince Rizzo is probably the best he actually used to post on the boards until the haters chased him away.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Cash it!! Mahut loses 6-2 in the 3rd.

Cappinpicks

Yes sir... didn't look like Gulbis had a fighting chance after going down 2-0 like a chump in the 2nd... miracle to say the least but I'm glad I hit the big 1 with u, I guess tennis can be good for fading the traps/fixes but football/baseball seems to have more information/picks to make decisions from