shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Holy Hannahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Hahahahasioeawe;oraweior;heaorfwoi;eafwa oier;fwoiea;krfoiae;kcoiew;kfmahsk.ncasd f;lksaczkafdk

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 549

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

winnerrrrrrrrrr

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

grand slam number 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

hehe, i got serena at +190 a few games ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal

Azar played great too

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOOEY WAS QUIET but i fkn caught Serena at plus money TWICE live betting. that was a HUGE CASH

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Big favorite for a reason

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

yuck

shari wins as badly as serena does

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

serena doesn't get rattled

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Different cultures I guess. I love the NY crowd. Loved every minute of being there. Crowd gets on your ass when you're not playing well. Don't have a problem with that at all. And what's wrong with wanting to see three sets instead of a 60 minute steam roller? With how much you pay for tickets, I want to see more than 60 minutes.
    I as someone who has loved tennis since I've been old enough to talk - and I'm sure you're the same - just don't like to see players get bagged. Especially not at 'home'. That'll never make sense to me. I get wanting to stretch your cash but come on. Blatantly cheering when an American misses a serve at a US tourney? Maybe you're right... just different cultures

zooey I TOLD YOU THERE WOULDN'T BE A TB

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

crowd was rooting for "theirs"

a euro-whitey

give them credit, to not be blinded by a flag of white stripes waved in front of dark dark black

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yuck

shari wins as badly as serena does
    What??? I told you when Aza was getting her ass handed to her in the 1st to have hope that your handi would still cash. And it did!

I think everyone in this thread cashed. No one only had Aza straight up. They all cornered with other bets.

Perfect result. I'm more in shock than anything.

Shock that it went to 3 and then shocked that she came back to win.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I want to punch them mofos when the cheer for faults or double faults. that grinds my fkn gears!

ALSO I WANNA KNOCK THE **** OUT OF THAT GOOF WHO WAS IN THE STANDS WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT BLACK DORK GLASSES AND HUGE AFRO THEY KEPT SHOWING.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

SERENA! Love Ya Babe!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

Wow, I almost shit my pants.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.9 , Why not just make it an even 2 Million??

WTF is 100k to JP MORGAN??? Never understood that.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Real sport lmao.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    I want to punch them mofos when the cheer for faults or double faults. that grinds my fkn gears!

ALSO I WANNA KNOCK THE **** OUT OF THAT GOOF WHO WAS IN THE STANDS WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT BLACK DORK GLASSES AND HUGE AFRO THEY KEPT SHOWING.
    I'm pretty sure he's some singer or rapper. He was in Stosur's box each time too.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273635

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    SERENA! Love Ya Babe!
    with ya...awesome win for USA and SERENA

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

act like ya been there before kiddo

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    1.9 , Why not just make it an even 2 Million??

WTF is 100k to JP MORGAN??? Never understood that.

some odd numbered payouts.

SINGLES (Men & Women - 128 Draws)
    TOTALS

Winners (1)
    $1,900,000

Runners-Up (1)

Semifinalists (2)

Quarterfinalists (4)

Round of 16 (8)

Third Round (16)

Second Round (32)

First Round (64)

TOTAL (128)
    $9,406,000
    $18,812,000

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Real sport lmao.
    Did you see a football match as exciting as that today?

No hope. And these women don't have timeouts or half time or defensive lines or special teams to come on.

2 hours of slugging it out alone. Really surprised you feel that way actually.

shari91

act like ya been there before kiddo
    I've never been there before. I never never never bet chalk like this. Ever.

I bet Aza in the last round and I think she was -225 or so. That was bad enough.

If someone else had started this thread and they were on Aza I would've went elsewhere. No one lost on this one that posted in here. I have no problem feeling beyond excited that I just escaped big time and celebrated with my one post. Anyone who knows me in the tennis forum knows how encouraging I am - even to your lame ass. Even when I start threads and win by chance I feel badly for those who lose and let them know. Thankfully that wasn't the case this time. My player came from behind to win. I'm stoked. Don't be a jerk please.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Dude with the yellow shirt and glasses is from LMFAO ..Party Rock ..Great match and ty Serena, you almost had me sweating..gg guys

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I bet Aza in the last round and I think she was -225 or so. That was bad enough.

If someone else had started this thread and they were on Aza I would've went elsewhere. No one lost on this one that posted in here. I have no problem feeling beyond excited that I just escaped big time and celebrated with my one post. Anyone who knows me in the tennis forum knows how encouraging I am - even to your lame ass. Even when I start threads and win by chance I feel badly for those who lose and let them know. Thankfully that wasn't the case this time. My player came from behind to win. I'm stoked. Don't be a jerk please.
    who cares how you celebrate a win. im kinda surprised you keep sticking up for and explaining yourself. you seem very confident.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

act like ya been there before, Serena

shoulda been more specific

didn't mean to startle the unconfident among us here at SBR, we are all on the same team

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any win is a good win Shari and you have the right to celebrate as you please. Who cares what other posters think. If you don't get any enjoyment betting on a game(regardless of the amount), it's time to check in to GA.

Go girl with yo bad self .......nice win.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    who cares how you celebrate a win. im kinda surprised you keep sticking up for and explaining yourself. you seem very confident.
    I was questioning myself because Archie's my friend off of the forum so I thought he saw I'd missed someone in here who had lost cash on that match and was letting me know in a not so subtle way. I'm hyper sensitive about celebrating wins when others have lost. Even when I had my big tennis thread if I got one person in there saying they were against one of my plays I wouldn't mention it if I happened to win. Normally my wins or losses are never this dramatic but still I don't want to be that chick doing a happy dance when someone else is in the crapper. Doesn't matter... it all worked out for the best for all of us. Just a good reminder why I'll stay away from chalk like this in the future. Between Aza vs Shara and now Serena vs Aza I don't think I can handle it any more.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

no probs Shar-Bear

MUAH

yeah I wasn't upset, like you said I won on the match

I don't like how Serena acts after a win, at least she didn't crip walk like JJ this time!!!!!! LOL

shari91

no probs Shar-Bear

MUAH

yeah I wasn't upset, like you said I won on the match

I don't like how Serena acts after a win, at least she didn't crip walk like JJ this time!!!!!! LOL
    She is a bit out there but to be fair she almost died, most didn't think she'd ever play tennis again and now she's winning Slams. Last time she won this one was 13yrs ago I think? At least that's what the announcer said and it's never been done before with that gap.

The journalist who wrote the article I posted earlier admits in it that it was supposed to be one of those wind up on your career articles for Serena and Venus... let's reflect on what you've done, how you might've helped or changed the sport. But then Serena won Wimbledon and they both won the doubles. Serena won the Olympics and they both won the doubles. So he had to change the focus. And now she's won here. They shouldn't be doing this at their age apparently. The one thing that always bugged me about Serena was how she is so committed to being a Jehovah but I was like how often do you go door knocking for your faith like everyone else? I assumed it was like those Kaballah bracelets and she just donated cash. Turns out she goes door knocking all the time so I need to find another pet peeve.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nice hit shari. I quit watching with Aza up 5-3 (?) in the third set. Glad Serena pulled it out

Celebrate like youve never been there before, its more fun that way

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Last time she won this one was 13yrs ago I think? At least that's what the announcer said and it's never been done before with that gap.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Dude don't ask me. She won her first in '99 so I assume this chick had a brain fart somehow and meant to say this was the longest stretch someone's gone from first win to most recent. 13 year span to have wins at a Slam is pretty massive. But that's why I kept saying in here I wanted to kick her in the crotch... she knew as much about tennis as my orange peel. Whomever she was she won 7 titles of her own - not Slams I don't think - but she was horrid. Total Vika backer and just crappy with her facts and commentary.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

Great Match.

Shari, you think Joker wins rather easily tomorrow or more stress for me? lol

First ... 23456 Last