maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

what to do

I have Errani future at 500 quite large amount of money

Now Errani future is 70

One option is play williams to hedge, but H2H offer only 1.07, which is nothing, and i need massive bet on willliams

Mayby try to live betti9ng Willimams better odds like 1.2+?

Or just hope to miracle and not to do anyhing before final?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hmmm..Nice pick up on Errani..Yes looks like the only hope is live betting since serena is such a massive fav(rightly so).If Sara breaks early you might have your opp.Obviously if she wins the first set I would pull the trigger.Maybe bet Serena to win -1.5 sets.If sara wins one you can hedge off your -1.5

Good luck!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Use betfair and lay errani

maletaja

Use betfair and lay errani
    Its not so easy. Because i need probably 25k cash to lay Errani(Errani bet was 50 bucks)
    Secondly betafir takes 5% commision. Third there are chance that bookie wont pay me 25k and i am in debts...
    I hoped that Errani would be 1:15 semis, but market money is on Serena

I probably try live bet, if Serena Chokes

Its very hard to monitize your future...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your Errani bet was $50, I'd say go take Serena @ -290 or so to win the Open. If Errani shocks, then you're obviously still golden with your original future with a little chunk shaved off for Serena's future. But if Serena wins - which is pretty likely I think we all believe - then you can manipulate things in the final to find a way to profit off of that still and not just have tossed $50 on a longer shot who eventually lost.

As most have said, very tough to hedge something like this when they are going to run into the #1 player en route to the title match where the ML is going to be superbly high.

maletaja

If your Errani bet was $50, I'd say go take Serena @ -290 or so to win the Open. If Errani shocks, then you're obviously still golden with your original future with a little chunk shaved off for Serena's future.
    I Azarenka wins Sharapova 6060, and Serena has match, Serena future could go even worse

Errani future was 1:40 before Vinci game, now is 1:70...