daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Wawrinka +7.5 <-- Any chance this will hit against Djoker?

Seems a bit high and wawrinka is a solid player..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I took the +8. Wawrinka is holding serve well this tournament and I feel it's too high. If Wawrinka takes at least a set it's almost a guarantee. Djoker could win 6-4-6-3 and 6-4 and it would still hit. I feel one set will be close and Wawrinka should hold serve enough to cover. Best of luck with whatever you choose though.
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave Demonata 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wawrinka is a solid player against inferior opponents and that is what he has faced so far and he's had some issues - save for the ass beating he handed to Dolgopolov. A solid returner like Djokovic could eat him up quick. Djokovic has been so dominant on this surface again this year that it is hard to like anyone on the handicap against him unless we're talking about the likes of Federer or Murray. Wawrinka's serve will be under more pressure today than it has been all tournament. He might hold up, but I don't see a good edge in taking the spread in this one. I would want +9 to even think about it.

justwin52
    justwin52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

wawrinka is def top 10 talent and has been top ten before. any one with top ten game can pull off an upset. against djoker fed prob not just beacause they are so mentally tough. i mean djoker was training while his country being bombed. which young american has faced adversity like that now a days?

stan can hang with fed but then again fed may be taking it easy on his country men but i disagree with that because as an athlete you always want to compete to the fullest. by NOT competing to his fullest ability...to make stan look good or w/e would be actually an insult to stan...

back to the match i say stan loses 5-7 3-6 6-4 4-6